𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 41

𝚃𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈 & 𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙺
[ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ]

---------------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

[ ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴏɴɢ :
ɴᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ʙʏ ᴄʜʀɪs ʙʀᴏᴡɴ]

The sound of clattering of metals can can be heard. Yn just tried to free her hands not knowing, fail is only result.

Jungkook adore the fail attempts of his little wife while leaning his back on the bed's headboard with a teasing smile, but his smile drop when yn hiss cause the metal hit her hand because of her struggle.

Jungkook : stop!

He growl and slide towards her his hands clutch her tied hands as his worried eyes check her hand. His finger caresses her wrist.

" I don-dont wa-want to pla-play. "
He halted hearing her words, he smirk and blow air on her wrist with his lips.

" Why? " She gulp hearing his deep-raspy tone.
Now what, she doesn't have any excuse.
" I wa-want to-to slee-sleep " She throw a excuse but flinch hard when suddenly she feel his fingers on her blossom which is only covered with piece of clothe.

Jungkook tilt his head observing his effect on his wife.
He fvcking love it, naive girl is only inviting him to fest her.

Jungkook : you have to play, sweetheart.. there is no use of your excuse... It will only cause trouble... Big trouble.

Her lungs fill with uneven breathes. She didn't realise but she is holding her breathe.
He smirk at her action.

Jungkook : breathe, sweetheart.

He rasped out looking at her face as he don't want to look at her reveling body or else he will commit sin, again.

She release her breathe, she flinch when he chuckle suddenly.

Jungkook : lets start the game, doll.

She tugged her lower lips between her teeth. She can't see anything because of blindfold but she is sure he is staring at her.

Jungkook forward his hands towards the table beside the bed.
But he halted when heard her soft melodic tone,

Yn : promis-promise me.

She utter her incomplete word in low tone.

Jungkook : promise what?

She shiver when the deep rhythm of his breathe tore her calm state.
She clench her fist and complete her words,