Sporadic Gift (SMUT)

Magsimula sa umpisa

We both chuckled when he looked down to his hard-on, Kenny chuckling, playing with one of the silk bows, "Like isn't the word. You are literally, the sexiest gift I've ever received."

"So, we just going to sit here?" I sighed, "Or are you going to open your gift?"

I could only hold the sexy, smolder stuff for so long, breaking out in giggles whenever Kenny picked me up, slamming my back down to the bed playfully, moving faster than the flash whenever he threw off his shirt, unbuckling his pants.

"Open?" Kenny chuckled, hovering above me and kissing me hard, tongue slipping in when he whispered, "I'm going to tear it up."

Quickly, he sat back up, throwing off his pants, taking me by the wrists and pinning me down. He had moans building up in me already just from his kisses, leaving some love bites behind when they began to travel down my neck.

"You do look so damn sexy and gorgeous in this," Kenny whispered, unclasping my bra from the front, then going to the first bow tie, his hard cock rubbing against me when our hips met for a moment, "But it's going to be a lot of fun getting this off of you."

"Knock yourself out," I whispered, biting my lip while feeling his cock rubbing against me again.

"Oh, I will," Kenny chuckled, his kisses continuing fall.

One by one, each bow was untied, a devilish smile on Kenny's face when he made it down to the garter, leaving that on, but going for my thong, tongue falling down to my clit while pulling them off. That really got my heart pumping, seeing an animalistic look in Kenny's eyes.

He wanted to get straight to the point, his briefs going next, but when he came back down to me, I turned the tables, flipping him over. He was a little confused, but that same, excited smile coming back whenever I pushed my hair away from my face, saying:

"I know that you're enjoying yourself, but I'm the one giving the gift here."

"One gift after anoth-" Kenny began, but sucking in a deep breath whenever I lined up with his cock, sitting right on top of him.

I couldn't help but chuckle whenever I saw him bite his lip hard, hands finding my hips once I began to roll them slowly, that same animalistic look in his eyes whenever I looked at him, cooing, "Loving your gift already?"

Slowly, he nodded his head, but wasn't letting me get off so easily when he sighed, "But if you can deliver all that fire that you did revealing that lingerie, you better double that now."

"Geez," I giggled, teasing him, "You haven't even let me start."

Seeing his reaction, how eyes closed tightly, gripping me harder, even moaning a little when I rolled my hips, taking all of him again, hands pressing down on his chest while I began to move faster, all the way up then back down to his base again.

"Damn, you know how to make me shut up," Kenny snickered, his hands still on my hips, guiding them every time they rolled down.

"Maybe," I giggled, leaning down to kiss him, biting at his lip, "But tonight, you'll be making other noises."

"I won't doubt it, baby," He cooed, a groan rumbling in his chest, heading dipping back into the pillows, letting me have full control.

I made sure I got the best of it all, pleasing him as much as I could, fighting through the crazy moans that wanted to come out of me when I sat up straight, bouncing up and down. The tasks became a difficult one after so much, feeling every inch of his cock pushing up, hitting my sweet spot.

We both became a moaning mess, Kenny making it a little harder on my end to keep going whenever he picked up his hips, his cock going in deeper every time my hips fell down.

"Got damn it, Kenny," I whined out, biting my lip hard, keeping myself going by trying not to focus on my orgasm too much; Kenny giving me a hand whenever his hands covered my breasts, squeezing them, putting my hands on top of his.

"Me?" Kenny scoffed, squeezing me harder, "You're the one riding me."

"And you're the one with such a good dick," I whispered, moaning sharply, trying to catch my breath when I felt his crown slam into my sweet spot.

He was laughing at both my comment and reaction, encouraging me when he cooed, "Yeah, I do. Keep on riding it."

"Keep on riding it, huh?" I huffed, biting my lip hard and when I saw him nodding his head, I gave him exactly what he wanted and then some.

He couldn't hide any noise at all, moaning and groaning, body tensing up when I bounced down so that his hips were pinned to the bed, keeping them there, moving faster than I thought I could. 

The entire bed was shaking, hips rolling, bouncing, my body leaning back a little while I braced my hands on his thighs. His hands found my hips again, holding on like a death grip, encouraging my quick speed and all of this didn't need much more time to get the better of us.

"Y/N," Kenny groaned, head back into the pillows, "Go harder."

"Usually that's what I say," I chuckled, leaning up a little, starting to go harder, but Kenny was frantic, needing more and expressing that when he slapped my ass, kissing me and biting my lip.

"I'm about to cum so fucking hard," He growled, hiding his plea with his deep voice, "Go harder."

"You're gonna cum, huh?" I huffed, rolling my hips a little more aggressively, bouncing down deep and hard just like he wanted.

With a breathless nod, his head fell back to the bed. His body tensed up hard again and when I looked back for a moment, his toes were curled and all. The only obstacle in my way was my own body. The both of us just moaning like crazy, mine almost turning into screams.

"Kenny," I whined, "I'm about to cum too."

He was able to help me out a little, picking up his hips again, trying to beat my thrusts, "Just keep going. I'm so close. Just keep going, baby, please."

I was able to keep pushing, feeling my body shake, some sweat falling down my temple, my hips tensing up and making it harder to keep going, walls clamped up and pulsating hard, my breathing beyond unstable.

"Oh my fu-" Kenny groaned, "You're squeezing me so hard. I'm almost there, baby. Come on."

"Kenny!" I about screamed, convinced my heart jumped out of my chest when I felt my core about snap, gushing out onto him.

It wasn't intense on just my end. Suddenly, Kenny's hips popped up, his legs spread kind of like a squatting position, his hands holding my hips down to his, my upper body collapsing on his chest while we were both gasping for air.

I was still moaning and whining, nails digging into this shoulder when I felt his stream of heat, shooting over and over and hard, creating an aftershock that waved through all my nerves. Slowly, he let his hips fall, whispering:

"Y/N, I think you just fucked me to death."

We both laughed hysterically at his comment, panting still when I said, "you told me to keep going. I knew that lingerie would get you wired up."

"It sure did," He sighed deeply, wrapping his arms around me, kissing me softly, "Can I get gifts like this more often?"

Kenny gave me the puppy dog eyes and all, making me chuckle whenever I kissed him back, whispering, "Maybe I start a little collection just for you."