Epilogue

Bahamut stepped up to a stone wall, glaring at the wizened human before him. Or what may be human. His race is facing extinction at the hands of knights and warriors, but the powerful ones have long since gone to slumber. Only he remained to see to the exodus of the remaining dragons into Avalon, the resting place of the one called Arthur Pendragon.

     The dragon eyed the human but he knew that the one standing before him is none other than Micronus Prime. The Prime merely created a hologram around his frame to hide his true form from the humans of this time. The "magic" he wielded garnered him the distinction as the greatest wizard of all time. Merlin.

     Micronus looked intently at Bahamut. "You have persevered much, Oziamuth," he said to the dragon, knowing that he understood him. "But this age is coming to an end. There is not much we can do here now but await our time." He then activated an inter-dimensional cloaking shield around Avalon, making it hidden in between time and space. "The great ones as yourself are safe within these walls. We can wait out eternity if need be." The dragon roared in disagreement. "No! Going back to Kaon will be disastrous! His agents of destruction are going to devour you!"

     Bahamut shook his head, not wanting to let Micronus talk him out of returning to Cybertron, to his family. The Quintessons created Deathworms and they are now rampaging through his home planet! He must return to them! He pounded the ground with his clawed forelegs, insisting he goes through the space bridge to Kaon.

     "No! Oziamuth, you'll merely throw your existence if you return!" Micronus said but Bahamut wouldn't have it. The dragon rushed at him but only to jump across the court towards the two pillars that marked the entrance. The portal opened and he watched the dragon slip through. The portal collapsed after the dragon was finally on the other side. Micronus shook his helm sadly when another dragon approached him. It looked so much like the dragon, Oziamuth, only its scales were silvery grey with purple hints.

     Micronus looked sadly at the other dragon. "Your grand-sire is a stubborn one, I give you that. But as long as he's Bahamut, there's no changing his mind." The young dragon gave a low growl. "Don't you start with me! Do not start with me! I've had enough losing so many of you to my folly! I will not have it, mighty one! Not now, not ever!" He walked up to a dais where a relic lay upon a stone altar, shimmering with tremendous energy. He turned to the dragon, lowering his holographic disguise. "You must survive into the next age. This weapon shall be the instrument of your salvation." With a wave of his servo, the Requiem Blaster was encased in a metal capsule. The dragon padded up to him, nudging his shoulder strut.

     "You may not remember any of this when you will come back online," he said, pressing down on the great beast's forehead. In an instant, the once mighty beast transformed into its protoform. Its outer armor broke off, transforming into a stasis pod. Micronus gently laid the protoform inside, sealing it within. It levitated on its own and he pushed it towards the space bridge. "I don't know what fate lies ahead for you in Iacon," he muttered as the stasis pod slid into the portal. "But one of these vorns, you will return to liberate your Predacon race from Unicron's influence."

     The portal closed after the pod had safely gotten through the other side. Suddenly, the place was violently shaken by tremors, the walls began crumbling, and five dragonheads emerged! Micronus wove an energy shield around him, barely scathed by the elemental forces wielded by his attacker. When he let down his shield, his optics widened to see who the intruder was.

     "Tiamat!?" he exclaimed and the place exploded!

~~~~~

     A stasis pod made its way into Iacon and one Prime sought it out. His servos held the pod gently, taking care that the protoform within wouldn't be disturbed. He drew the pod to the others waiting nearby. Solus, Prima, and Alpha Trion looked worriedly at Megatronus, the First.

     "Will this be the one?" Prima asked. "I don't see anything special with this Predacon."

     "Oh, but there is, Prima. It just takes a bit of energon to work its miracles," Megatronus said. He waved his servo over the stasis pod and the scanner took his format. "Now that's over, we..."

     The ground suddenly shook as the battle between the Deathworms and the gigamechs, Menasor and Omega Supreme, raged on. Solus tapped the rocket controls on the stasis pod and sent it flying right into Kaon's refugee camp. It crashed into one of the protected units where the miners stay. One of the miners openned the pod to find a mechling in stasis.

     "Hey, 3ARL! Lookit what fell in 'ere," the miner said.

     "It ain't a bomb, is it, 8O88I?" the other miner asked.

     "You mechs! Can'tcha see it's a mechling?" said a femme with designation 31773. She gently scooped out the mechling from his stasis pod, checking his vitals. "Him strong, I say. Him is Seeker though, but ken be good worker."

     "Ya adopting dat mechling?" 8O88I asked.

     "Mebbe. Gotta problem wid dat?" the femme asked.

     "So, wats is designation?" asked 3ARL.

     The femme thought for a moment. "021A. Him be 021A."

     "Welcome to Kaon, 021A."

-= END =-

====================================
A/N: Thanks for reading. I enjoyed writing this story and I do hope you enjoyed reading it.

Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers. All Transformers and Transformers Prime characters are properties of Hasbro®.
====================================