𝐈𝐗.

❝ just wanna smoke the pain away, you know? ❞

just wanna smoke the pain away, you know?

it was great that i didnt have to go to school until friday. i really needed this time to myself. "i'm finna go to the studio." damiir yelled as he left out the front door.

i sighed and laid there in my bed. "okay this boring." i said getting up and doing random shit.

✮✮✮

i was meeting up with sy'rai at the deli because she was finally out of school. i brought a bag with all my stuff because i'm finna stay at her place.

"RAIII!!" i said running up to her and hugging her. "DESSS!!" she said hugging me back. i laughed and we walked inside of the deli. "why you bring your bag?" she asked me. "why you bring yours..?" i asked her.

"cause i thought i could stay at yall's.." she said confused. "we was at my place last time. and every OTHER time." i sighed.

she rolled her eyes at me and grabbed some blue sour patch kids and a blue gatorade. i grabbed them warhead gummies and a mango arizona.

we paid and walked out with the bags. "guess what i gott." sy'rai asked me sticking her tongue out. i looked over at her and she pulled out some edibles.

"you bad as hell." i said walking with her back to my house. "i knowwww." she laughed. i rolled my eyes and grabbed my key to unlock the door.

i walked inside and went to my room. it was starting to get dark out so i turned on the blue led lights in my room.

i played DONT by BRYSON TILLER. "i been SCRATCHING and ITCHING to talk to you about this." sy'rai said pulling me down to sit next to her.

"tell meee." i said grabbing my warhead gummies. "so you know notti right..?" she started. "yeah..." i said trying to think of what this was leading up to.

"i lowkey like himmm. and i want you to help meee." she said extending her words. i side eyed her and drank my mango arizona.

there was a silence and she was just looking at me. "oh you being deadass?" i asked her. "yeah.." she said disappointed. "alright gang. we finna get this over with." i said pulling out my phone.

i text ethan because i got to help my girl out.