𝟎𝟑𝟐 | 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙨

They stared at the young woman in front of them

She has blonde hair that she wears in two braided pig-tails and two antennae sticking out at the top of her head. She wears a pink dress with black, flower shaped textures that goes to her thighs. She also wears red and pink striped sandals, that are white on the bottom.

"That's not a guerrilla. That's... an angel." Sanji said.

"An angel?" - Usopp

The young woman was playin the harp. After she finished playing the harp, she looks at them and smiles,

"Heso!" The young woman said.

"Heso?" Luffy and Sanji questioned.

"You think she's trying to say hello?" Usopp asks.

"What does heso mean?" Chopper asks.

"Well, it kinda would like hello." Zoro said.

"Heso means greetings. So yeah, it means hello." Lia said, crossing her arms.

"Su, come here." The young woman said, as a white fox runs towards her.

"Did you come from the Blue Sea?" She asks while approaching them.

"Yeah, we flew up here from below. Do you live here?" Luffy asks.

"Yes, I'm a resident here." She said, now standing in front of them, "Welcome to Skypiea's Angel Beach! Would you like to drink what's inside?" She said, referring the the hard fruit that Luffy's carrying.

Luffy hands her the fruit.

"A konashu's skin is hard as steel, it's impossible to crack. You have to cut through the bottom." She said, while she showed them. She also put a straw for them to drink, "Here you go!"

Luffy puts the straw inside his mouth and tries it with a slurping sound. His eyes widened, "Delicious!"

"What? If it's that good, let me try it too!" Usopp said.

The young woman carries the fox and smiles, "My name is Conis. This is Su, a cloud fox. If there's any way that I can be of help, please let me know."

"Well, you see, your gaze is setting my heart on f-Aaaaahhhh!" Sanji started to say, but got interrupted by Nami pulling his ear.

"Lay off!" Nami said, pushing him away. Nami smiles at Conis, "Actually, we've got tons of questions. Sorry to bother you, but we haven't been anywhere like this before."

"Sure, ask me anything you want to know." Conis said.

"Hey, something's coming." Zoro said.

They all gaze at the cloud ocean, only to see a guy riding on something.

"Oh, that's my father."

"Heso, Conis!"

"Heso, father!"