The Dragon and the Princess/Prince (G-Dragon x Reader)

For @SymmetryIsLife8

Edited June 19, 2020

Narrated by: An older British gentleman because...the accent.

There once was young child. They had (h/l) (h/c) hair and gorgeous (s/t) skin. Their bright (e/c) eyes we're always wide open looking at the world around them.

There was a young boy that everyone feared. He had brown hair and brown eyes that always held a deep sadness. The young child and boy eventually spoke to one another and even become friends...maybe one day they will become more.

Your P.O.V:
I woke up to a mass of blonde hair (I'm honestly weak for brunette Jiyong with stubble...but I think at the time I wrote this he was blonde) in my face...Jiyong.

My husband didn't have a schedule today, thank God, so he must have decided to stay in bed. Not that I'm complaining but, I'm hungry and I don't wanna get up and cook.

"Jiyong," I said, "get up."

"(Y/n)...I don't wanna."

"Please?"

"Baby, five more minutes."

"But I'll die!"

"Princess/Prince?"

"Yes my darling Dragon?"

"Go back to sleep."

"...fine."

"I love you."

"I love you too. I'm still hungry!"

The Princess/Prince and the Dragon are happy and they love each other. So they did get a very happy ending. He did eventually get up and feed his love. No significant others were harmed in the making of this one shot.

A/N: Not my best...but its GD. Think of a cute fluff dragon.