One

A.N Welcome to Change everybody! Now this chapter is just an introduction to Ashley seeing Phil again and getting her head around him being alive. Plus she's going to meet the team. I'll get onto the actual episodes I can, I just need to plan how to do them as I've never done a TV show in a FF, bear with me. But until then,

--------

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

Moving into Avengers Tower was a lot of work for me. Especially when you have your future husband and your best friend arguing over every little thing. Yesterday, they argued over where to put the bed. They argued over placing a god damn bed. I told them both multiple times I didn't care where it went, as long as I got to sleep in it.

After their petty arguments were over, me and Steve settled in nicely and I helped Tony organise the new lab with Bruce. It was bigger than the one on the hellicarrier and had more rooms. Me and Nat have already taken advantage of the workout room. We spar all the time to keep fit. It's quite fun actually.

It's also weird that I have to put up with JARVIS everywhere now. He never leaves me alone, even when I want to make a sandwich, he's...always....there.

But anyway, back to present time. I'm finally off to meet the new director of SHIELD, what's left of it after you know what. I was kind of disappointed about Maria not being director but, she'll always be on the list.

"Alright, Steve. I'm off." I shouted to my now future husband as he washed his face in the en-suit bathroom.

"Call me when to get there." He shouted back.

"Will do. I love you." I shouted back gathering my bag.

"I love you too." Steve came out the bathroom, kissed my lips quickly, before I left the room. All our rooms were pretty close, but just to be annoying, Natasha's room is right next door to mine and Steve's. She likes to annoy us when we're being intimate. She's annoying like that.

I made my way downstairs to the basement to get my car, but Tony was here too.

"Why are you down here? I thought Pepper wanted time with you?" I asked Tony as he stood near something with a big cloth on it.

"Oh she did. I just told her I was seeing you off, which I am." He said motioning to the thing under the cloth.

"What even is that?" I asked him pointing to it.

"Oh this? You know how you weren't liking driving that big car you drive?" He asked me and I nodded. "Well, I got you something you'll love. I made a few moderations but they're not too complicated. Agent Gomez, say hello to your new form of transportation." Tony pulled the cloth off the thing and revealed a really cool motorbike underneath it. My mouth opened with shock and I walked around the bike to get a good look at it. It was a Harley-Davidson, my favourite kind of bike, and was white. It also had what looked like gun holders near the handles. "You like?" Tony asked and I nodded smiling like an idiot.

"I love. Where did you get it?" I asked him.

"A friend. I bought it off him, thought you could use it more than anyone. Go, sit on it." Tony urged me so I laughed and got on it. I leaned forward like I was actually riding it, and my god did it feel good.

"This is so awesome, Tony. Thank you." I sat up on the bike and smiled at my best friend. He smiled, proud of himself that he got me something I liked.

"You're welcome. Now I suggest you give it a spin as you go on your journey to meet director, whoever he may be." I rubbed my hand over the handles and the front part of the bike.

"I will do just that. Now, move or I'll run you over." I joked as I made sure my stuff was alright in the compartment under my seat.

"One more thing, safety first." Tony said as he put a helmet on my head. He didn't put it on right so I took it off, sorted out my hair and put on the helmet. "Even the best agent in the world needs protection." I shook my head at Tony before starting the engine and riding off to meet the new director.