Chapter 21

Hi everyone...

Sorry for the delay. This is a bigger update as a compensation for delay..

Back to story..

Alexia's pov:

As soon as I stepped out of the mansion Xavier and Matteo started fighting. 

"I am going with her you dipshit." Xavier shouts at Matteo. 

"And who are you to decide that? My fucking father? " Matteo scoffs at him. 

"I am the one who your father fucked and brought to this world even before your sperm could work his way out. So ya. I get to decide who sits here." Xavier retaliates back. 

Out of nowhere Elijah comes rushing out to the door with spatula in hand. One look at his face and you could see that he was pissed. 

"One more swear word from your mouth and you'll be on house arrest for the whole month. Capische? '' Elijah said in a calm voice but the threat lingering was clear. 

(understood) 

Both quickly nod their heads not wanting to anger Elijah more. Elijah gives them a stern look and turns towards me. His entire mood was complete 360 degrees and he gave me a charming smile before going back inside. Xavier and Matteo waited till he was out of sight before they both released their breath which I didn't realize they were holding the entire time. 

"Bipolar" They both mutter under their breath before going back to fight each other.

"Okay enough of this. Firstly, Xander is coming with me on my bike. He was the only one who wasn't snitching in the morning so enjoy yourselves." I say smirking as Xander comes out making his way towards my bike. 

I ignore the whining of my brothers and go towards my bike. They both keep on sulking but walk towards their car. Rosie comes out and sits in the backseat of the car. 

As soon as everyone gets settled, I smirk looking at Xavier through the front window of the car.

"Race you to the school?" 

"It's on"

We both zoom past the mansion gates on our way to school. 

I was the one to reach first and in no time Xavier followed with a sour look on his face. 

"Right on your face bitches. '' Xander laughs at the three of them. 

"Fuck off" Xavier and Matteo mutters and Rosie pouts looking at him. 

He ignores them and puts his hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't get too comfortable but I guess we'll make a good team sister." He says with a small smile trying to come off casual. 

"Get the stick out of your ass and we might actually become a team." I say him in a teasing tone. 

He laughs at me, ruffling my hair before going on his way. Soon the boys follow him. Rosie comes near me. 

"Stop trying to steal my brother, you bitch. You said you don't want to be a part of this family but still you are trying to cling on to them. Why can't you leave them alone?" She mutters frustratedly keeping her voice low. 

"Girl there is a difference between being civil and being clingy. Now why don't you leave me alone and run back to your brothers. I am sure you wouldn't want a broken nose on your first day of school." I said back calmly but I could see her shiver when she saw that I was not messing around. 

She stomps her foot and goes back to our brothers. 

I had already told my brothers to leave me on my own in the school. They agreed but on the condition that I'll join them during lunch.