9. Engagement 💝

Jee Karta Hai Teri Baate SunuSaude Mai Adhoore ChunuMuft Ka Hua Yeh Fayda

Saude Mai Adhoore Chunu
Muft Ka Hua Yeh Fayda..
....

RUHANIKA.

It's been 4 days since i last met him. After our meeting i told everyone the dates. Then after 4-5 days maa and maa sa took both of us to shopping which was actually a difficult task. I thought it would be easy as i go to shopping normally and it's fine. But naaa. It was anything but easy like they shopped full Jaipur i think. That too for engagement. And My hukum sa, he was either standing there looking at me or sitting on his seat and looking at his phone. All the work will do Ruhanika. Huh

Tomorrow is my engagement and now i will his fiancee like i really can't believe it. Till a few weeks back we didn't even knew each other. And now we are getting married.

The whole family have decided that the engagement will be in Jaipur then after two weeks Chauhan family will reach Ajmer and the wedding along with its rituals will be in Rathores Haveli. Maa sa also said that me and abhir will have our ceremony at one Haveli but in different areas as after some ritual we can't meet each other.

Okay now enough knowledge for today i should sleep as tomorrow is my engagement..

................... Engagement day ....................

Today is my engagement since the morning my whole family has this fast forward mode on. They are all super busy and i am damn sure that at Rathore house the situation is same. Right now me and di are sitting in my room and these beautician is dolling me up. Like seriously okay i don't hate makeup but it doesn't mean that you will cake me up with it yaar.

"Mam please stop frowning" she said i looked at her and nodded.

Cool now i can't even frown.

Finally after two hours torture all this make up and all is done now i just have to get ready...
Today i will be wearing ivory colour lehnga. I really love the dress it's so beautiful.

I looked at myself in the mirror and felt satisfied with my look i thanked the beautician she actually did a good job

I looked at myself in the mirror and felt satisfied with my look i thanked the beautician she actually did a good job. She replied with thank you and went out. I sat on my bed and picked my phone there was a text from my hukum sa.. i opened the text

"Are you ready" that's what the text said

"Ji" i replied then i put the phone back well i never talked with him on call and on chat to i am the one who talks.
Because my hukum sa hate talking.

I think now i will have a intresting life you know I can talk all i want he will not stop me because he hate talking and to stop me he have to talk.. wow..

After a few minutes bhabhi and maa came in my room. We three praised each other's look and they said it was time for me to go down. Engagement is at our house itself as it's quite big and only close family is going to be here..

.....
ABHIR

I have been ready since two hours now but My Dear Family who is always early is taking so much time today. It's my engagement and they are not ready to leave the mansion.

"Maa Let's go" i said she looked at me.
"Just a minute abhi.. see your bua sa is not here yet bacche" maa said

As if the cue bua sa entered the mansion with fufa sa ( paternal aunt's husband).

"Bua sa yaar you should have came fast Bhai sa is going all irritated on us" Anika said this girl.

"Oye don't say anything to my Abhi. Bhai sa was also so eager at the time of his wedding." She said and baba looked at her and rolled his eyes.

Soon after a few minutes we all left for Chauhan Villa. In the car i texted my rooh and asked if she is ready or not.

Soon we reached Chauhan Villa. It was beautifully decorated with white and pink roses as well as golden lights. We entered in there stood baba sa, dada sa, maa sa. I touched all there feet and took the blessings. Then me along with whole family made our way towards the Main Area.

Soon Maa sa and Bhabhi went to bring My Rooh. I opened my phone and she have texted back with a "ji".
It means she is ready. I smiled at looked up only to be stunned by My beauty, My Rooh.. standing there looking like a Goddess. I couldn't detach my eyes from her I felt a nudge on my arm i looked back and saw Abhiraj standing there with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and looked ahead.

She was looking at everyone with a little smile on her lips. She came to the Main Area greeted everyone. She have already met most of the family but she is meeting Baba and bua sa for the first time.

"Khama ghani Baba sa" She said and was about to touch Baba's feet but he stopped her and patted her head.

"Stay happy and healthy" he said with a small smile which he gives to the family. Then she greeted bua sa and fufa sa..

And finally came towards me she looked at me and gave her precious smile and looked down. She came and stood by my side .. i bend down a little and whispered in her ear

"Bohot khubsurat lag rahi hai aap Hone wali biwi" she looked at me and blushed and murmured aap bhi..

( You are looking beautiful soon to be Biwi)
( You too)

" Aap bhi kya ? Hum bhi khubsurat lag rahe hai" i teased her she looked at me and shook her head

( You too what? I am also looking beautiful)

" Nahi .. humara matlab tha aap bhi Acche lag rahe hai" she said looking down
( Noo.. i meant you are also looking good)

"Hmmm" After a minute or so maa came and said that this is time for engagement. Soon Anika and vaishali came with the rings.

First she made me wear the ring and gave me a beautiful smile

First she made me wear the ring and gave me a beautiful smile. Then i took her hand in mine put the ring on her finger and kissed the back of her hand. Everyone clapped...

"Congratulations Mr Rathore" she said as we settled on our chair.

"Congratulations to you too Soon to be Mrs Rathore" i said she giggled and looked down and i just looked at my rooh with a smile on my face.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello lovelies ❤️
Here's the Update...
Hope you like it

Take care
Love yaa...