29: Morning With You

Kyu Ree woke up slowly, her eyes squinting against the sunlight that shone into the room. P.O.'s bed was comfortable, but she'd still feel happier on a couch of some sort. Regardless, she was thankful he loaned it to her.

She rolled onto her side, and smiled slightly. "Morning?" She offered.

Taeil sat on a stool beside the bed, arms crossed over his chest, and a glower fixed on Kyu Ree. "Were you not comfortable?" He asked, his eyes not moving from Kyu Ree. "You should have woken me up."

"But you've been tired lately, and don't tell me you aren't, I've watched you yawning and falling asleep standing up." She said, sitting up and turning towards him. "I didn't want to wake you up, and then you not go back to sleep."

Taeil frowned. "Kyu Ree, I had a heart attack this morning when I woke up and you were gone."

"Why?"

"I didnt know where you were! I don't care if you stayed in the apartment, in the two seconds between me waking up and then becoming aware, I couldn't breathe!" He shook his head. "You scare the crap out of me half the time."

Kyu Ree leaned forward, planting her lips on his. "I'm sorry," She said, standing and stretching her arms over her head. She was only wearing a tee shirt, so when she stretched, her shirt rode up, revealing her stomach and lacy black underwear. Taeil's eyes bugged and he reached forward, placing both hands on her hips, and kissing her stomach. Kyu Ree laughed and tried to pull away from him, but he had a firm grip.

And one of his hands was inching past her waistband. "Not here, Oppa." She said, pushing his hands away. "Its not appropriate."

Taeil smirked up at her, a glint of perverse in his eyes. "Was what we did the other night appropriate?" He asked, standing and grabbing her hips. He pulled her to him and a growl echoed in his throat as he leaned down and kissed her, his hands moving south from the small of her back. "Besides, when you're dressed like this, I don't think I can control myself." He said, roughly grabbing her.

Kyu Ree gasped, and punched his shoulder. "This isn't even your room!" She hissed.

"I can carry you next door then," Taeil smirked, grabbing the back of her knees and lifting her so her legs wrapped around his waist. He then turned slightly and pressed her back to the wall, kissing her again. "Think we'll get caught?"

She pushed at his shoulders. "Yes!" She said, unwinding her legs so she was standing again. "Are you always like this in the morning?" She asked, tugging her shirt down, now feeling slightly self conscious.

Taeil nodded. "Just when you're around." He said, stooping and kissing her again.

Kyu Ree frowned. "I need to get changed, so you can get out now."

"You say it as if I haven't seen you naked already," He teased, biting at her bottom lip.

"That doesn't mean anything!" She hissed. "Get out before I scream, and you know P.O. will come running."

Taeil frowned. "Breakfast is probably ready anyways. I'll make sure they save you some." With that, he walked to the door of the room and was gone.

Kyu Ree was quick to grab her bag and change her clothes, before he came back and she wasn't fully dressed. She wasn't sure he was acting that way, especially when the rest of the apartment was full of his friends just in the other room.

She changed into a pair of black high waist shorts, a white tank top, and a white chiffon shirt with no sleeves. She slid out of P.O.'s room, carrying her bag with her as she moved towards the kitchen.