S | Murder in Japan

AUTOPSY REPORT no. CDG038081-53T

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

DECEDENT: Nakamura Aiko

Autopsy authorised by: Dr. Saiko for Kyoto

Identified by: fingerprints and dental comparison.

Rigour: Absent

Liver: Purple

Distribution: Posterior

Race: Asian

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Brown

Body Heat: Refrigerated

CLOTHING:

1) Black dress, blood-stained and

scorched. Multiple tears of different sizes

on the front.

2) Black lace underwear.

3) Back heels. Blood-stained.

4) Necklace and ring. Blood-stained.

EXTERNAL EXAMINATION:

Well developed, well nourished, Asian

female with multiple stab wounds. There

are injuries including partial fragmentation

of the ribs and gaping lacerations of the

left lower abdomen.

. . . [File Extension] << extended information.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

FIRST TESTIMONY : Tanaka Akihito

recording starts...

"Please state your full name, age and connection to the decedent."

"Uhm, my name is Tanaka Akihito. I'm twenty-three years old and I talked to Nakamura Aiko at the bar."

"When was the last time you saw Nakamura Aiko?"

"When she left for the bathroom."

"Other witnesses have told us that you walked her outside."

"That's incorrect. I stayed at the bar with a friend of mine. I didn't see her leave the bar, the last time I saw her was when she entered the bathroom."

"What is your reply to the video evidence we found of you leaving the bar with Nakamura Aiko?"

"I told you that I didn't. I don't know what the videotapes tell you, but that wasn't me. I left the bar with a friend of mine after the whole situation occurred."

"Let's watch the tape so you can see for yourself."

Videotapes start whirling...

SECOND TESTIMONY : Saito Fujio

recording starts...

"Yes, I witnessed the guy bothering her after she came out of the photo booth and no, I didn't get up to help her."

"Why didn't you do anything?"

"I don't know! I was chatting with a girl and- and- things like that always happen. A guy will bug a girl, the girl will hit him or another dude will tell the guy to piss off. I thought someone else would step in and I just- I don't know. I just thought it would be solved."

THIRD TESTIMONY : Ito Daizō

recording starts

"The video evidence shows you following Nakamura Aiko outside. We saw you walking after her into the alleyway behind the bar. There are no cameras there. Moments later you walk out of that alley again and twelve minutes later a passerby finds Nakamura Aiko body on the ground. How do you explain that?"

"Okay, listen. Nakamura Aiko had been flirting with me in the bar all night. She kept on making eye contact, she gave me many different signals, and when we finally started talking, she was flipping her hair, biting her lip and constantly trying to get closer to me. I knew she wanted more, and I gave her what she wanted. But I didn't kill her!

I followed her outside because moments before that she had whispered to me that she wanted us to go somewhere more private and that I should follow her. So I did. I followed her outside and when we were in the alleyway, we kissed and such.

After that, I went back inside. She told me she would come in a moment, she wanted to fix her make-up first. But I didn't lay a finger on her. She was beautiful and I wanted to ask for her phone number and ask her out on a date when she would be back inside. But she never came and then someone came yelling into the bar that she was murdered."

"It's not looking good for you, sir."

FOURTH TESTIMONY : Sato Hiroki

recording starts...

"So you confess to the murder of Nakamura Aiko?"

"Yes. Yes, I confess. I saw her come outside with that guy, I recognised her immediately. I was furious when they started making out before my eyes. I was crushed by the realisation that she was cheating on me, again. I trusted her my whole life, my everything. I gave up my own family for her, and how does she repay me? By fucking every guy she sees. I just couldn't hold myself back- I- I regret it, I really do. I will never wish death on anyone — how evil they might be. But at the same time. . . she deserved it.

As soon as the guy left, I walked up to her. I screamed at her, told her how much she hurt me and how badly I wanted her to feel what I felt. I only realised I had the pocketknife in my hand after she fell down to the ground and bled out in front of me.

There's no apology that could fix my mistake. I do not deserve prison. I am not worthy to continue living after what I have done."

________________

CASE CLOSED.