<|Part 22|>

They had to go back to that house. The frustration on their faces can't erase. They need to thinking.

"I think it's a trap." Jungkook started his conversation.

"What do you mean?" Rosé still confused.

"So, you're saying we being trapped and stuck here forever?" Taehyung wanted to know the truth.

"I'm not saying. I just thought it." Jungkook quickly replied.

"We're trapped? By who?" Lisa curious.

"It must be someone between us who planned to trap all of us." Jimin said.

All of them being silent. Nothing to say.

"You, Rosé! You don't talk too much. Do you think that we're all trusting you who always pretending to be an innocent person?" Jimin accused her.

"It's not me, Jimin." Rosé defending herself.

"Liar! Why you did this? What's your motive? Because you can't have Taehyung, wasn't it?" Jimin started getting mad.

Rosé was shocked and almost tears when she heard what Jimin accused her. It's not even her intention to do that.

"Just because she's not talkative, doesn't mean she did all these." Jungkook still control his anger.

"Oh now you want to defend her? You were blinded by her innocence. Maybe she manipulated you when you had a sex with her." Jimin still unsatisfied.

"Why don't you think about the old lady who rented you this house? Don't you wondering why she forced you to rent this house at the first place, huh?" Jungkook started rise his voice.

Jimin stretched his head and frustrated himself thinking about this thing.

"If is that true that old lady is the reason we're trapped, why she wanted to do that to us? We did something wrong to her?" Taehyung still wondering.

"Well I think we can stay here until we can get out of here. I mean as long as you guys still together in this house." Lisa gave suggestion.

"Lisa, don't you think the cause of it? We stuck here forever and die here." Jennie said.

"Why are you scaring me? We can stay here forever and we can do whatever we want." Lisa still with her idea.

"How we wanted to get some foods? You like shopping, right? Where we gonna find money to buy all of these. We need to work for money but we can't even get out of here." Jennie explained.