I could hear the sound of the music blaring from the speakers. I could see a small born fire lit too, surrounding which were lots of people drunk and almost naked.

I parked my car and messaged Meg. In a couple of minutes, I saw her approach me with a group of 4 boys,  who carried away the pizzas. 

"Hello my friend... You don't seem very happy.  Did Larry give you the day off? ", she grinned. 

"Yes my friend,  all your dreams have finally come true. I'm stuck here. ", I replied. 

"Great!!! Let's grab you a drink. ",  she slung her hand into mine and dragged me to the minibar that had been set up.

I wasn't a fan of alcohol so I ordered a fruit punch while she grabbed a beer. 

" To our senior year! ",  she raised her bottle. 

" To the last dreadful school year", I raised my glass,  she frowned. 

"Common let's dance", she squealed. 

"Don't you know I have two left feet? ", I  tried dodging her. 

"Don't lie. You are the most amazing and graceful dancer I've ever seen.", she glared at me.

I used to take ballet classes in my middle school, but then it all changed two years ago. 

"Why don't you go? I'll join you. ",  I smiled at her hoping she would leave me alone because dancing in front of so many people wasn't really my cup of tea any more.

" No way!! Do I look like a fool? I'm pretty sure that the moment I'll leave you, you'll go back to your house. Nope not happening. "

She grabbed my hand and took me to the place where everyone was supposedly dancing. I would rather call it squishing and crushing. 

The song was a peppy number so we started dancing, twirling each other around, swaying our hips a little. It was like good old days.

It felt good to be unnoticed for once. It felt good to be what you are and not where the mask. It felt good to do what I always loved doing, 'Dance'.

I heard someone clear their throat. I saw Meg's boyfriend, Josh Stewart, a football player, stand right beside us with a goofy grin plastered on his face. Though he was popular,  he wasn't a bully or spoilt or a jerk for that matter. He gave me a small smile before whispering something in her ear. She giggled and went away with him.

I couldn't complain,  because I completely understood their needs. I stood there all alone. 

But I wished I  had a boyfriend too. One who would take me to romantic places, one who would play the guitar and sing to me, one who would take me out on candle light dinners and to picnics in the woods, fight and protect me from the bad, hold and kiss me like I was his lifeline... 

I was dreaming when I suddenly felt a push and because of the impact I fell down. 

"Oh, look who it is.", Amy made a look which clearly showed what she thought of me, 'a piece of shit'. 

"The murderer's best friend !!!", She screamed. I could hear people start talking about me. I was so used to this, that I wasn't even affected anymore. 

"I'm pretty sure I didn't invite you and since you're so ugly, Jason wouldn't have invited you too.", I could hear her minions giggle at that.

"So doesn't that mean you are breaking into our party?", I could feel my urge to hit her get stronger and stronger.

"What for though? There isn't a lot here for you to steal apart from a few Prada bags and designer clothes. Though you definitely need them. You filthy, unworthy piece of shit",  she finally spoke up whatever she had in her mind.

I saw that the whole crowd had gathered around us, and some were snickering at her comments. I could feel tears form in my eyes but I didn't wanna cry, I wouldn't cry. 

"Jason, look what we have here. A trespasser.. Why don't you call the cops?", she was smirking at me.

Jason was a pervert from head to toe. Everyone knew about that yet I never got why people found him hot and sexy.

But his ways of bullying were worse than his character. I wouldn't wanna go there right now.