Epilogue

Huhu last na talaga to..

Okay.

Happy reading :)

-Author

--

Today ililibing na si Nathan..

I still dont get why he has to leave too soon.

Gusto sana ni Zion sumama kaso di pa siya pwedwng lumabas ng ospital kaya he send his regards nalang.

Andito na kami sa cemetery I took a glace at tita while she give his message to Nath.

"15 years ago was the most wonderful day of my life. Why? Because our only boy came to our lives. Yes its him. But our lives fell when he was diagnosed to have a brain tumor.." she paused as if remembering things and cried.

We all cried..

"... but the challenge has a twist. We cant let him go trough an operation. Dahil ang chance of survival is only 20%. Syempre di namin ni risk. And were very thankful that he made it

Not until last week.." she cried harder.

"I miss my only son. I miss him badly that I wanna be with him right away. It hurts seeing him suffer habang ako, walang magawa. I feel so useless..

But I wanna cut this drama. I wanna thank him for simply existing and being with us. I love you baby. Mommy loves you so much.." And she went off the Mic crying.

--

Tapos na ang libing ni Nath ang Im still here sa tabi ng lapida nya and crying..

"I miss you Nath." Thats all I can say..

I reached for the hanky on my pocket para punasan ang luha ko..

Pero may nakapa akong papel.

Its Nathan's letter.

I remeber sabi ni Tita bilin daw ni Nathan to read this after his burial. So I opened it and started to read it..

"My beautiful Bestfriend,.."

I smiled as I read the dedication.

"....I know na habang binabasa mo to, wala nako. But please stop crying. You know na malulungkot ako diba? So smile for me please?" I flashed a weak smile after reading that. Im still crying. I cant help it.

"I wanna thank you for being there with me on my last months of life. Sorry I cant go to collage with you as I promised. But Ill always be with you..

Dont be sad okay? Remember that I love you always orayt?" I nodded as if he can see me.

"And about my heart I know na alam mo nang ako ang donor ng heart ni Zion.. And youre very much welcome. I know that youll be happy being with him and Im happy for you. I gave it to him kasi alam ko namang healthy ang heart ko. Atleast a part of me still remains right? Remind him to take goodcare of it. Always be happy and always wear your smile like you always do." I smiled.

"And one more thing... Binigay ko ang puso ko sa kanya hindi para mahalin mo rin ako o ang puso ko. Binigay ko yun sa kanya para mahalin ka rin niya gaya ng pagmamahal ko sayo.-Nathan"

Tiningnan ko ang lapida nya and Touched it.

"In memory of
Kobe Nathaniel Agustus
December 12,1999-May 20,2015" it was embodied there.