nsfw|behind closed doors - Bob Floyd

Warnings: dom!bob, sub!reader

In front of everyone else, Bob seems like a sweet guy, but behind closed doors, he can be a real freak in the sheets. As you drive home in Bob's truck, his hand on your thigh, you feel yourself getting wetter and wetter. You decided to tease Bob tonight because he's been denying you all day.

Finally, he snapped and decided to drag you out of the bar and into the truck. When you arrive home, you go to leave but his hand is still firm on your thigh. "I want you in the bedroom, naked. Do you understand me?"

You stay quiet for a moment, earning a squeeze on your thigh. "Yes sir." You say softly making him nod and let go of your thigh. You leave the truck, walk into the house, and go upstairs to the bedroom you and Bob share. You strip down naked and sit on the bed, anxiously waiting for Bob to come in.

When he finally does, his eyes meet yours and he takes his jacket off. "You've been a bad girl tonight," Bob says making you stay quiet. "Why were you a bad girl?"

"Because I wanted you all day, but you kept denying me." You state making Bob raise his eyebrows.

"Lay down on the bed, darlin'," Bob says. You oblige and lay down. Bob removes his shirt and jeans, leaving him in just his boxers. He hovers over you and leaves sloppy kisses down your neck all the way to your thigh. He kisses your clit and comes back up to your face.

"What should I do, baby?" Bob asks.

"I want your cock." You whine making Bob raise his eyebrows. "Please." 

He smirks. "That's a good girl." He praises. He slowly takes off his boxers and teases your entrance with his cock. You let out a moan as he slides in, stretching you out. You and Bob have had sex many times before, but every time, you never get used to his size. "That's it baby, take my cock like a good girl." 

Your moans become louder as Bob's thrusts become faster. Then, they become sloppier. "Fuck - gonna cum." You moan out.

"Cum baby, cum on my cock." Bob groans making you moan loudly. A few sloppy thrusts later and you cum all over Bob's cock. A few moments later, he cums inside of you. Bob pulls out and lays down next to you, pulling you in so your head rests on his shoulder.

"I love you, Bobby." You say softly.

"I love you too." He replies.