Akutagawa Gin took a deep breath, closed the curtains, opened the closet, and found her underwear. She took off the clothes she had worn for years and touched the soft fabric, feeling like crying.

    Things that ordinary girls can get... She has been envious for so many years, and finally has the opportunity to wear them.

    After she changed her clothes, she went to pick up the girls' peas shoes with fur balls.

    "The shoes... are so cute."

    Gin Akutagawa felt like he was dreaming.

    In this dream, there is an older brother, Mr. Hyakkimaru who releases kindness, and Mr. Dazai who is terrible.

    Once downstairs, Hyakkimaru knew how to solve today's dinner.

    "Mr. Oda."

    "Hyakkimaru, I heard from Dazai that you adopted two children?"

    Oda Sakunosuke received Dazai's "telephone order" and went to the store to buy four takeaways. At first, he wondered why there were four takeaways, and Dazai shouldn't eat takeaways when entertaining guests. When he arrived at Dazai's residence, he learned about the situation from Dazai's mouth, and he couldn't help but look at Hyakkimaru who had done this with admiration.

    The other party actually got Dazai to agree, instead of asking Dazai to send the child to him to raise.

    "No, we adopted it." Hyakkimaru emphasized.

    "..." Osamu Dazai threw himself onto the sofa, unwilling to think about the lives of the four people in the future.

    That's horrible.

    I knew that he would not rent a two-story house.

    The world of the two was destroyed, and Osamu Dazai found out sourly that Hyakkimaru liked the two children very much, and he could only hope that when his boyfriend got tired of raising children, he would throw the children out.

    Oda Sakunosuke suggested: "Newly adopted children need a sense of security, you should spend more time with them, you can usually take them to the park or teach them to read."

    Hyakkimaru wrote it down: "Well, thank you Mr. Oda for reminding. "

    Osamu Dazai had nothing to love in his life, and his ears became a dialogue between the hard-working babysitter and the new babysitter.

    Hyakkimaru suddenly said to Dazai Osamu: "Dororo, did you hear that

    ?

    "

    "Dororo, you have to be a good father." Hyakkimaru went to the sofa and squatted down to see Dororo, who had collapsed into a long flame. "Our future pension depends on them."

    Oda Sakuyuki Dao: Thinking so far.

    Osamu Dazai is getting more and more sad, does this mean that he and Hyakkimaru have two more burdens that cannot be shaken off?