CHAPTER EIGHT | OWL-FACE

𝖄𝐎𝐔𝐑 phone was right in front of you, screen frozen from your lack of activity

𝖄𝐎𝐔𝐑 phone was right in front of you, screen frozen from your lack of activity. the display was your contacts, waiting for you to call someone. and yes, you've gotten your device back back.

apparently, you saved sae's phone number, the same one that shidou ryusei wanted so badly, yet you have it with ease.

sometimes you think you're just lucky, everything is going your way. you get away with troubles more easily, you managed to trick ego and anri pretty swiftly and everything else was in your grasp. even itoshi sae's number.

the only thing is; what were you supposed to do with his number? prank call him? text him? send him viruses?

you felt somewhat anxious while trying to make a move. excitement, thrill or perhaps nervousness? your room in blue lock was plain, with some album covers on the walls. it was easy enough to make your mind go insane.

deciding to say fuck it, you opened his chat and started the conversation.

─────────

owl-face

[11:38]

y/n
hey bro

y/n here

save my number or kys

─────────

now all you had to do was wait until he finally comes online and replies to your mild threats. so, you decided to go annoy your creepy scp uncle. wherever he might be.

─────────

owl-face

[12:08]

owl-face
Sure

When do you want to
so-called "hangout"?

y/n
uhhh

tomorrow, tokyo, around
lunch hour

12

yeah 12

owl-face
Ok

I'll book a table for two
in Azure 45

Dress nicely, I don't want
to be seen with a homeless
looking girl