the narcotics triangle

Start from the beginning

I waited for him to either open the door for me or call for me to come in, wanting to both respect his privacy and avoid a situation that would leave me scarred for life.

I eventually heard a scrambling and the door swung open.

"What are you doing up so early?" He asked me.

I stared at him with wide eyes.

Does he not know?

"Dude. It's Monday. We have school. We have to leave. Like soon." I deadpanned.

I watched as he had a heart attack.

"Oh shit!" He slammed the door in my face, which I found rather rude. I chuckled and went to Dino's room and knocked on his door. I heard a raspy voice call for me to come in.

I opened the door and saw Dino lying on his bed with blankets thrown everywhere. His fitted bed sheet was half off and his comforter was on the ground. The only thing he was covered up with was a tiny thin blanket.

What does this guy do during his sleep?

Actually, no. I don't want to know.

Dino groaned and slightly lifted up his head to look at me. "What's up, Marls?"

"We have school in like twenty minutes." I informed him.

"Fucking hell!" Dino cursed and shot up out of bed.

I screamed when I realized that the only thing my brother had on was a pair of boxers.

I slammed my hand over my eyes and quickly backed out of the room. I kept walking backwords until I hit the wall. I heard a deep chuckle coming from my left. I slowly lowered my hand and opened my eyes. Standing in the hallway, laughing at me were Vincenzo and Orlando.

Those motherfuckers.

"What's wrong, topolino?" Vincenzo asked me, still laughing. "See something you didn't want to?"

I glared at him.

He continued laughing. "You still have that vein on your forehead that pops out when you try to glare at people."

How dare he?

Orlando checked his watch. "Why haven't you guys left for school yet?"

"Because Ant and Dino-saur were still asleep until like five minutes ago." I explained.

"Go downstairs to wait for them, so then as soon as they are ready you can leave." Orlando commanded.

I groaned and turned around, only to bump into someone else.

I looked up and saw Antonio standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Why were you screaming bloody murder?" He asked me. "Did you see a spider or something? Isn't that what girls are supposed to do? Feminism goes out the window as soon as spiders come into play."

I stared at him. "I am going ignore the blatant sexism in that comment. I'll be downstairs waiting."

I walked past Antonio and went down the stairs.

I do not want to go to school today.

-

We got to the school only thirty minutes late.

People that say girls take a long time getting ready have obviously never had to wait for two eighteen year old fuckboys to get ready for school.

I walked into my first class with a pass from the office stating what time I got in so they knew that I wasn't just roaming around the halls.