•beach• smut

Setting: Y/N's beach house
(Not proof read and also mature content ahead!!!)
                               Y/N's POV:
"Diegoooo let go of me we have to get up. Levántate piojo! " I said pouting as Diego was hugging me so tightly I couldn't breathe. "We're gonna be late if you don't hurry up!" I said while pinching him" ay ya yai! Ok ok ya me levanté" he said while rolling his eyes. "Don't give me sass señor fresco" I playfully said, "but no for real we have to get ready so ándale!". We both each went to the bathroom and got ready.

*in the shower*
"Omg Diego get outtt why are you here with me pervert" I said while he stared at me. "Relájate im not gonna do anything I'm just going to shower too" he said with a smirk. "Ok but no funny business" I said laughing when he almost fell. "You think me getting hurt is funny princesa? Well what about this" he said as he started fondling with my boobs. I softly moaned but I wasn't gonna give him the satisfaction of having me melt at his touch. "sucio, cut it out" I said while swatting his hands away.

*out of the shower*
"Amorrrr what bathing suit should I wear? I have so many I don't know which to pick. Can you tell me which one looks better?" I said as I came out holding the swimsuits I was thinking of wearing. "I like this one because it's easy to get into an out of but the other has a pretty color, que piensas diego?" I said as I wore a black two piece bathing suit "hmmmm u should wear the one that's easy to get out of" he said smirking. "Sucioooo" i said while laughing with him, I ended up picking a black bathing suit.

*at the beach*
                                 Diego's POV:
As soon as we got to the beach we were greeted by Kevin and his gf Alicia ( a/n: I picked a random name 😭). "Looking good mr and mrs Lainez" Kevin said in a teasing manner. "You too mr and mrs Alvarez" I said while smirking.
"Guyssss come on vamos a nadar!" Alicia said while running into the water with y/n. God y/n looked so gorgeous running, her y/h/c (your hair color) shimmering while blowing in the wind, the way her hips sway, and the way her chest moves. Godddd I'm crazy for her. I was snapped out of my trance when I noticed Kevin was already in the water, I decided to join as well.

*in the water*
It was a little bit chilly so I decided to  wrap my arms around y/n to get warmth. We decided to swim out a little bit deeper into the ocean but not the far away. Just enough for us to be alone together during sunset. The sky looked absolutely gorgeous "you know the sky is pretty but you're even more prettier" she said to me before kissing me. She had her arms around my neck and I had mines on her hips. I thought she was going to pull away first but she just kept going, I'm not complaining but it's getting a little bit to hard to breathe. "Do you wanna go finish this somewhere else amor?" She asked while kissing my neck, I just nodded, I felt hypnotized by her.

                                 Y/N's POV:
We made our way out of the water and back to Kevin and Alicia to say our goodbyes. "Aww man ya se van? Quédense un poquito" Kevin said "we wish we could but we have to take care of something" Diego said while slightly blushing.

*in the car*
"Thank god we left, te lo juró I was going to bust a nut right there" Diego said laughing. "Why do u do it here" I said while smirking. During the whole ride it was filled with making out and teasing each other like horny teenagers.

*at the house*
Once we got out of the car it was euphoria, we could hardly make it inside of the house without kissing. "I could barley keep my hands off you amor" Diego said in between kisses "mmmm I know baby you just have to be patient" I said while kissing him. Our tongues fought for dominance as we kept making out ultimately I gave in. He led me to the couch in our living room, he set me on the couch and started to take off his shirt. Holy shit. His abs and hair looked so fucking hot, he looked like a Greek god. I just wanted him to fuck the life out of me. He then took off my shirt and shorts, only leaving me with the skimpy bikini I wore to the beach. I then felt a slap to my right cheek "goddamn mami you look so fucking gorgeous, just wanna devour you." Diego said as he liked his lips and started unbuckling his pants. I saw the boner he had in his underwear, it looked painful "do you need a little help with that baby?" I said while innocently looking up at him. He nodded in response and I slowly took off his boxers "come on amorrrr" he said in a whining manner. "Patience baby" I said as I looked back up at him. I took his dick and started to jerk him off while looking up at him with doe eyes. "You like that baby?" I said as Diego moaned in response. I started licking the tip all the way down to his balls while continuing to jerk him off. His eyes were rolling to the back of his head as we let out the most beautiful moans and groans. As he got closer I started to deep throat him, he was a moaning mess "oh fuck ba- fuck yes *moans*". He started to fuck my mouth in a rapid pace while he had his head thrown back in pleasure "f-fuck you feel so g-good I-I'm gonna- *moans*". With one last thrust he came a big load in my mouth "hmm thank you amor" he said still giddy from his orgasm. "Now it's time to return my favor" he said while leading me to the kitchen and bending me over the kitchen counter. "Mmmm youre so wet baby. You got horny while sucking me off, huh? What were you thinking about dirty girl" he said in a teasing tone. He pulled the bikini aside and smeared my wetness around. "Mmm pappiii feels so good" I said while he started fondling with my clit. He started to eat me out , he sucked on my clit while thrusting two fingers into me knuckle deep. "Ayyyyy siii ahí diego, cono" i moaned as the thrusts started getting fast and the sucking intensified. "Papi im gonna cum" i said whining, "pleaseeeee let me cum papi" I was a moaning mess at this point. "Not yet princesa, I want you to come all over me" he said as his movements stopped. He stroked his hard dick and slid it across my slit. "Mhm, oh fuck Diego" I said when he thrusted inside of me. He wasn't small but he wasn't too big either, he was just the perfect size. "Can I go faster amor?" I nodded as he picked up his pace.

Diego's POV:
"Ayyyy papi, yes! T-thats the spot!" Y/N said as I kept thrusting into her balls deep. She looked so pretty fucked out, her hair was messy, her cheeks were a rose tint, and her mouth was perfectly hanging. "Mhmmm you're so hungry for my dick baby, yea?" I said as I kept picking up the pace, the sounds she made sounded pornographic but her doe eyes contrasted them. I fucked into her as I saw how innocent she looked while I fucked the life out of her. She was babbling incoherent curse words as the pleasure was over her. "Cant even speak correctly mami?" I said while teasing her. "P-please I just wanna cum so b-" she was cutoff by a moan as she came all over my dick. Her back arched off from the table as I stroked her clit to ride out her orgasm. I soon came inside of her as well as she clenched around my dick.

Y/N's POV:
I felt completely fucked out after he pulled out, he started to clean up and set up a bath while I tried to get my senses back. "Amor the bath is ready" Diego said while caressing my cheek. I tried getting up but I immediately fell down "I fucked you so good your legs don't work any more, huh?" He said while laughing. "Haha, very funny but can you please help me up" I said while pouting. "Ok ok baby" he said as he took me into the bathroom and put me in the bath. He soon got inside too and we snuggled each other in the dimly lit room. "I love you amor" Diego said while looking at me "i love you too baby".

-//-:/-:-/-/////———:—:/://:/-:////—//-/—//
A/N: hey guysssssss I'm so bad at writing smut askjdnxisj 😭 but I hope u enjoyed this and please leave some feedback tyyyyy!!!!!