Chapter 12

Calvin's POV

Erick and I pulled up to Aaron and Catherine's place. It seemed like both of them were home.

"You ready?" I asked Erick as I looked into his eyes.

"More than ever." he said with a smirk.

We hopped out of the car and we walked up to the door. I picked the lock and we where in. As we walked into the foyer we saw Catherine walking up the stairs.

"Take the video down." My voice echoed.

"Well it's a pleasure seeing you here." she said as she began digging in her purse.

Erick's POV

Calvin reached in his pocket and pulled out his pistol before she did.

"Put the fucking gun down on the floor..." Calvin said as he pointed the gun towards her.

She slowly pulled the gun out of her purse.....

And she slowly put it in the ground...

"Take the video down now." He said.

We all slowly walked up the stairs and down a hallway. We made a left turn..........

All I could hear were moans...not just any kind of moans... The deep sexual moans..

I looked at Catherine with a confused look on my face.

"What the fuck is going on!!!!!???" Catherine screamed as she bust open the door to the master bedroom.

Calvin and I looked at each other in shock.

Latterious was deep inside of Aaron...

Aaron moaned deeply.

"What the fuck !!!" Catherine screamed as tears rolled down her face.

Latterious turned around. They were caught red handed. Latterious' face turned red hot as he pulled out of Aaron.

"Who is this Aaron!!!?" She asked.

Aaron hid under the sheets in embarrassment.

"You bitch ass nigga!!! I got some for your ass!!!! I can't take this shit anymore. It seems like every nigga I get is a fag!!!!!!!!!" She said as she ran out of the room crying.

One part of me felt sorry for her and the other half didn't give a fuck.

Latterious looked at Calvin and I as he scratched his head. He turned away In embarrassment.

"You gon pay Aaron." Catherine screamed as she came back into the room with a skillet.

I'm just gonna be completely honest with you...... She beat Aaron's ass with that skillet.

"Catherine stop it you stupid bitch!!!! I didn't mean to do it." Aaron screamed in agonizing pain.

She continued to beat him with the skillet.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He screamed.

Latterious grabbed Catherine and took the skillet from her.

"Look. Please stop it. I didn't know yall talked. Please just stop it." Latterious said as he held Catherine and looked her in her eyes.

Million By Tink

[Intro: Aaliyah]

Your love is a one in a million

It goes on and on and on