Vol. 5 Ch. 36 True Love And Passion

Ace's POV

Ruby held her hands over her mouth in awe for a second, then tackled me, and kissed me on the lips. When we pulled away, she said, "Oh my god, yes. Yes! Yes, I'll marry you! I love you so much, Ace." I put the ring on her finger and she kissed me deeply and passionately on the lips once more. I kissed her back. When we pulled away, she said, "Where did you get this ring?" I sighed and said, "It was my mother's. It's the same ring that my dad proposed to my mom with." Ruby looked at me and softly, held my hands in hers, and said, "Well, I love it. I'm sure that your parents would be proud." I smiled and said, "I love you, Ruby." She smiled and said, "I love you too, Ace. Now let's get back to the house before it gets too late." I smirked and we both headed back to the house.

When we got back to the house, everyone else was already asleep. Ruby and I went upstairs to our bedroom and we started getting into a heated makeout session, locking the door behind us. We pulled away for air before Ruby pushed me on the bed as she kissed me and we had another makeout session. When we pulled away for air, we both looked at each other in the eyes as we both smiled. Then Ruby started to take off my jacket, but I stopped her and said, "Wait, Ruby, are sure that you want to do this?" She nodded and said, "More than ever." I let her continue as she threw my jacket on the floor and kisses me again. Then I slowly took off her shirt and Ruby blushed as I did so. We kissed once more as I reached behind her and unclipped her bra, but she held it in place.

Confused as to why she stopped herself, I looked at her and asked, "Is something wrong?" Ruby replied, "I know they're not as big as Yang's, but..." I smiled and said, "It's okay Ruby, I don't care. You're beautiful the way you are." She smiled and she let it fall, exposing her breasts. I groped them as she moaned at the feeling, then I started sucking on the other, causing her to moan some more. She then moved her hand to my crotch and started rubbing me through my pants, causing me to groan at the feeling. Then Ruby pushed me down and slowly went down my body and took off my pants. My member sprang out and her eyes widened as she said, "Wow, you're so big." I captured her lips in another deep kiss as I slid my hand down her body, slipped it in her panties, and rubbed her opening.

She moaned louder and more frequently, then I stopped sucking on her breasts and slid her panties down, along with her skirt. I looked at her opening and noticed that she was wet. I went down to her opening and kissed her inner thighs. Then I licked her clit, making Ruby moan, and started to eat out her soaking wet pussy. She moaned with pleasure and she started to suck my dick, using her tongue around the tip, which caused me to let out a soft moan of pleasure. I started to feel some precum begin to leak out of my cock and Ruby started to bob her head even more. I started moving my tongue even faster in her vagina, which made Ruby start to moan like crazy, sending vibrations onto my dick. I moaned in pleasure, sending some of my moans into her wet pussy. I groaned loudly as my dick began to twitch. Ruby started to go faster and started to deepthroat my cock. That sent me over the edge, as I began to release my hot cum straight into her throat. Then Ruby began to squirt into my mouth as she moaned, and then she released my member from her mouth, licking my cum off her lips.

I gently picked her up and laid her on the bed. I took off her skirt the rest of the way off, along with her panties and her leggings, and Ruby blushed. Then she spread her legs and I started rubbing my cock against her pussy making her moan. Then I positioned myself at her opening and said, "Are you sure you want to do this?" Ruby nodded and said, "More than ever." I nodded and slowly started moving my dick inside her as she moaned in pain and pleasure. I felt myself break through her hymen as I took her virginity. Once I was fully inside her, I noticed that she was breathing hard and I said, "Ruby, are you okay?" She nodded and said, "I'm fine, it just hurts a little and I'm really happy you're my first. You can move now." I nodded and said, "Okay." Then I started moving inside her and Ruby let out soft, gentle moans as I moved inside her. I leaned forward and kissed her as I continued thrusting inside her and she moaned in the kiss. Then I sat up and placed my hands on the bed as I continued thrusting inside her. I increased my speed and her moans became more and more frequent. In between the moans, she said, "Oh god, ─ohhh─ so good. It feels so good, please ─ahhh─ don't stop Ace!"

I increased my speed again and Ruby wrapped her arms around my neck as I continued thrusting inside her. After awhile, I felt my end approaching again and said, "God damn, Ruby! I'm gonna cum!" Ruby moaned and replied, "Please Ace, inside me. Cum inside me, I want it! I'm on the pill." She wrapped her legs around my waist, holding me closer as I continued thrusting inside her. After a couple more thrusts, I released my seed deep inside of her as she moaned loudly at the feeling. I pulled my member out and some of my seed leaked out of her. We both collapsed onto the bed from exhaustion and she said, "That was so amazing. I can't believe you came so much." I chuckled lightly and said, "You weren't bad yourself, Petals. But if I might ask, how long have you been taking birth control?"

She smiled and said, "Since we left Patch. Dad said that he knows that he can trust us, but that some protection wouldn't hurt. Better safe than sorry." I nodded and said, "That makes sense. Besides, I'm not ready to be a parent yet." Ruby giggled lightly and said, "Me neither." I smiled as I stared into Ruby's mesmerizing silver eyes and said, "I love you, Ruby Rose." She panted and said, "I love you too, Ace Dodger. I'm so glad that you were my first." I smiled as Ruby laid her head on my bare chest and said, "As am I." I kissed her hair and she said, "Goodnight, Ace." I put my arm around her, pulled the covers over our naked bodies, and said, "Goodnight, Rosebud." Then we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.