1.05

That night, all the occupants of Cabin 11 huddled in the centre of the floor, blankets draped around their shoulders.

"How much longer do you think the storm is gonna last?" Chris asked, snuggling closer to Holly and Laurel. The young girls were wrapped in fluffy blankets.

"I don't know," Luke answered honestly. "The rain should be gone by midday tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Connor asked worriedly. "But what about our pranking supplies?"

"Yeah," Travis chimed in, "we left some of our supplies in the forest."

"Your supplies?" Liliana asked. "What about the nature spirits?"

"They'll be fine," Alabaster reassured. "They've gone through much worse before."

A flash of lightning lit up the cabin. It was quickly followed by a boom of thunder.

Everyone huddled slightly closer together.

"What do you think has gotten Zeus so upset?" Holly sniffled.

Chris held her closer. "Nothing that will hurt you. I promise."

"Yeah," Luke added. "We won't let anyone harm you guys."

Travis sniffed slightly. "And now you guys have gotten me all emotional!"

Connor laughed slightly. "Come here, Travis."

The brothers huddled closer together, squeezing their sister between them.

"Ugh, guys, you're squishing me!"

"Do you hear something Travis?"

"Nah, nothing at all."

"Ew," Ethan muttered under his breath.

Liliana glanced over at him, a wide grin spreading across her face.

"Group hug!"

"No!"

The campers of cabin eleven doggy-piled on top of a laughing Liliana and a stunned Ethan.

BANG!

The cabin door slammed open.

"Liliana!" Annabeth cried. "I think I met the one!"

"Ouch!" Chris placed a hand over his heart. "I thought you said I was the one!"

"What?" Holly frowned. "That's what she said about me!"

"And me!" Laurel sniffled dramatically.

Annabeth flushed red and shuffled towards the door as though there wasn't a furious storm raving outside the cabin.

"I mean it this time!" she huffed. "He slayed the Minotaur!"

The cabin fell silent. All hints of smiles were instantly gone.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked sternly, standing up from his spot on the ground. Alabaster was right beside him.

"When did this happen?" Alabaster asked.

"Just now," Annabeth stared awkwardly at her toes. "Chiron is tending to him and Grover."

"Poop," Liliana cursed. "Will they be alright?"

"I think so. I mean, Chiron didn't ask me to get Lee or Micheal."

"You should head back to your cabin, then. Your siblings are probably discussing the chances that you were eaten by a hellhound right now." Luke grabbed his own coat and threw Liliana's at Annabeth.

"Don't dirty it," Liliana warned her. "Dad got it for me."

"I won't," Annabeth cuddled into the coat. She suddenly missed Hyunjin all the more. They would have to visit the war museum the next time he was in town. She couldn't wait to tell him everything that had happened since he left and hear about his new life. "And you don't need to come with me, Luke. I know where my cabin is."