chapter sixty one

y / n

I don't bother uttering a word. All I could hear was my own breath, nothing else. Blindfolded, tided up on a soft mattress. I could feel my sweat dripping down my thighs. I was still wearing my dress, not my shoes. Probably fell unconscious from sickness and shock.

It was the same man as I saw in the mall that day. I bit my lip in regret, I should've told Jungkook about that guy. I should've just told him and not kept it to myself like an idiot.

The driver is dead by now. I heard a gun shot echoing from a mile away. Too scared to even move or even what's going to happen to me, I just wait for someone to enter the room and untie me. I'm getting so tired and so hungry at the moment, but if he ever comes in with food, I'd rather starve.

As I close my eyes, I felt someone removing the blindfold from behind. Shutting my eyes as the light went through my eyes, I look around me to see myself in a beautiful room. The typical room that Jungkook and I shared, so similar.

The man crouches in front me, with a smile, before he takes my hands. I've realized that he also untied my wrist. Looking down at them, my wrist were red and I winced when he caressed them.

"You probably remember me, right?"

I stare at him, not knowing what to do. Do I even speak to him? Will he hurt me if I don't?

His fingers grasped my jaw so softly that it scared me. He was smiling, but his eyes weren't.

"It's rude when someone ask you something and you ignore them. Next time you should answer whenever I ask you something, okay?"

"Okay," I whispered as he nodded, patting my head like I was a kid that did a good job.

He stands up, going to the closest beside the door. Humming a melody, he picks a dress, turning around and telling me to stand up. I stand up, he puts the dress in front of him, talking to himself.

He picks out another one and this time, it seems that he likes it. He gives me the dress and sat on the bed. I look at him for a second before going to the bathroom.

Locking the door, I exhale deeply, touching my forehead. This is the most scariest man I've ever met in my life. How can man with that kind of face have a personality so psychotic.

As I was changing, I realized that this bathroom didn't have any windows. I frown, opening the door of the bathroom to get out. There's wasn't any window here too.

What is this place?

"Pretty just like a doll," He says, looking up and down at me. "It makes me want to dress you up all over again."

I gulp down my saliva and gave him an awkward smile. "Thanks?"

He laughs, "Anyways, let's get you dinner, I haven't eaten yet. We could eat together."

"I'm not hungry, I'm really having a bad stomachache."

Heck, I don't want to his food. He might even put some type of poison to make me ill.

Staring at me, his knuckles turns white as he grasps the doorknob. But his smile still remains the same.

"I'll bring the food to you, I made dinner for us, it'll be a waste, no?" Then he leaves, closing the door shut.

At that moment, I tried to open the door but it was locked. Turning it again, it didn't budge. He knew that I would probably leave and escape or hide somewhere far away from him.

Going under the soft bed sheet, I stare at the painting on the wall. Black and white with a single tree in the center. It didn't even had any leaves, just branches. Just how depressing he can be to customize his walls like that?

I just want to get out and call Jungkook. I miss him. It's not even a day.

The door opens, but I didn't bother to move a single muscle. I hear him putting the tray on the nightstand and sitting on the bed, making my body drown on the mattress.

He turns me around, telling me to get up. I hesitate before doing what he asked me. I look to the side to see the food he made, just a simple porridge. He scoops a spoon and brings it in front of my face.

"I don't want to eat," I said in the most calmest way possible.

"You're going to have to, I didn't made this porridge for nothing. The doctor said you're having a fever, that's why I made this, so open your mouth."

"Thank you but—"

He takes my chin forcefully, my fingers wrapped around his wrist immediately. His nails almost dug in my skin, yet he didn't remove that smile of his. I open my mouth, my eyes blurring with tears. I take one bite before swallowing it.

"Good girl," He gently says, not loosing his grip on me like he was scared that I would push him away.

Sooner of later, I finished the porridge. He gets up from the bed, taking something from the nightstand. I look away, staring at the bed sheets. He tells me to look at him, I do what he tells me to. Once I look at him, he had a camera on his face.

He wipes my tears gingerly, "I don't want your Prince Charming to think that I'm hurting you and that I'm actually taking care of you."

I just stare at him as he clicks on the button of the camera. Then there's a photo coming out of it, a polaroid photo. He smiles at it before kissing the crown of my head.

Taking a step back, he opens the door to leave. But before he could, I stopped him.

"Why are you doing this?"

Facing his back at me, I heard him chuckle before answering, "It's his turn to run after me. Goodnight."