📸 one 📸

"Aish!" I woke up with a groan as I heard the most annoying music in my life as my alarm... I sat on the bed and looked at my watch as I just increasing the time after 5 minutes and it's 7:00 am where I was supposed to wake up at 6:00 am...

Today is my graduation day and I was supposed to wake up early as today photo will be taken and I wanted to present myself beautifully... But I am that unlucky ass who has no time to get ready cuz ceremony will start at 7:30 ....

I rushed to the bathroom and got ready like a kangaroo... I didn't even put cream on my face and I felt like crying.. I got to the dining table and saw my parents eating.. "Oh Y/N you are ready?" Eomma asked me a totally a lame question as I am late...

"Eomma I'm late!" I whined at her... "Today is your graduation day... Have fun but don't hangout too much with that woo old guy!" Appa said.. I slapped my forehead after hearing the name.. "It is Wooyoung!" I shouted his name.. "Whatever his name is I don't like that guy he is so noisy.." Appa said and I shook my head totally disagreeing ...

I took a piece of bread and ran like a cheetah to school... I felt like I was faster than Usain Bolt. After running I finally reached school and today is my last day of coming to school. "Y/N here!" Wooyoung shouted from the gate for me to come inside the school..

I went to him and hugged him as I have no strength to walk.. He understood my situation and dragged me inside. Then I noticed everyone getting ready for the ceremony which is about to start.. We rushed to the ceremony...

After that it started and got a seat for us... It's been half an hour and our school authorities are still giving a long ass speech which none of are interested.. "Dude when will they finish?! I'm hungry!" I whined to Wooyoung... "Same here gurl I am hungry too!" Wooyoung replied....

After whining for sometime something caught my attention... I listened to them as some students are talking which I got interested...

"Are you going to capture us into your camera?" A boy of our class asked our school's most popular boy who is known for his photography the one and only Choi Yeonjun...

Yeonjun nodded as answer... "I thought you only love to capture nature.." The boy again asked... "Actually our principal will give me money for photography as he didn't want to take any other photographers cuz they charge lot of money.." Yeonjun replied while smiling...

Actually I feel like he is a mysterious boy where no one know his background story his parents, his family not even his house... No one knows he doesn't have so many friends but if he have he doesn't get that along with them.. No one asked him about it...

He is not a hearthrob but a good boy who seems to like nature.. He basically captures birds, flowers, Mountain etc. But it's his first time to capture human in front of us..

I always found him interesting ever since he came to this school.. But didn't dare to talk with him.. He is calm and cool, he never argue with anyone, he is polite with everyone and always replies with smile... He sometimes looks fragile but I guess not it's just his appearance..

That's the reason he is favorite to every teacher and even principal..

Now finally they started to distribute our certificate and flower.. I got mine and started to jump.. Then me and Wooyoung started to roam our places where we used to hangout... "I will miss these places" I said and removed fake tears acting emotional...

We were just fooling around but we are deeply inside sad for leaving our memories.. After that it announced that we have to gather for pictures... Then  both of us ran to field for photo.. Everyone stood and we gone hide so we decided to go front and sat..

We sat and the photo was clicked by Yeonjun... I was hoping that I will look fine.. Then I called him for capturing me with Wooyoung.. Then he took photo of us.. "Don't you wanna take pictures?" I asked.. "No I'm ok.." Yeonjun replied.. After listening to him I took his camera and handed to Wooyoung and told him to take pictures of us...

We took photos as I felt bad it's his graduation day too and of course he would also want to take pictures of himself but no one is even cares...

After the ceremony me and Wooyoung hang out at the cafeand ate a lot of thing... Now it's night time and I was walking home..

While walking to the door of my home I noticed our neighbor house which  abandoned for many years.. There light was on then I realized that someone rented this house.. I felt happy as I was scared of that house..

................