Vanished

Voldemort's P.O.V

It was late in the afternoon. I was looking at my beautiful little girl, Lyra. She looked at me with her blue-grey eyes. When she saw me looking she immediately giggled. I found it very adorable.

"Come here, sweetheart. Come to papa, Lyra." I said.

She tried to stand. At first, she wobbled a bit, but then she stood firm on her two legs. 'Ah, a fast learner, just like me.' I thought. She looked at me and began taking her first steps. When she came closer to me, she said, "Papa!" At that moment, I felt proud of my beautiful baby girl.

"Good job, baby! Daddy is so proud of you!" I said, laughing. I picked her up and kissed her forehead, gently.

LATER

After I fed her, she began to cry. I picked her up, laying her head in the nape of my neck. We began our way to her nursery. I opened the door and walked over to her beautiful carved crib adorned with tiny jewels and snakes on it. I laid her in it softly, pulled the covers up until they came just under her neck. I gave her one last kiss on the forehead before leaving to go to my room. As I was heading out the door, I heard my daughter mutter something. I listened carefully. I heard her say, "I wuv you, daddy."

"Daddy, loves you too baby girl." I said, softly. Her lips turned upwards into a smile, like she heard me.

I knew something was going to happen tonight and I knew what I had to do. I had to get Lyra safe and I knew my close trusted follower, Lucius Malfoy. I went to my fireplace and got my floo powder ready. I had to get Lucius.

"MALFOY MANOR!" I yelled, hoping I had not woken Lyra up. "Lucius! Lucius! We need to talk, now!"

"My lord, what do I owe the pleasure?" Lucius said, startled.

"If something happens tonight take my daughter somewhere safe, please." I said.

"My lord?" He said.

"Please, just do what I say, Lucius." I said.

"Yes, my lord. As you wish, my lord." He said.

Lucius' P.O.V

After he left and ordered me to keep Lyra safe if something happens tonight with him when he left to visit the Potters, to kill the boy from the professor. After I had summoned Bellatrix and told her the plan, we were standing in little Lyra's room where she was sleeping, peacefully.

"She's so beautiful... I mean Lyra. Isn't she, Lucius?" she said, looking adoringly at Lyra.

"Yes, that she is indeed." I said.

"She will lead us if something happens to the dark lord, won't she?" Bellatrix asked me.

"Yes, she will." I said. Suddenly, we heard banging on the front door.

"Stay here." I said, looking at Bellatrix panicky. I went to look at the door downstairs to see who it was. When I opened the door, I saw the ministry and the aurors. Before I could utter a word, all I saw was black.

Bellatrix's P.O.V

When Lucius left, I stayed for the lookout for little Lyra. Then I heard a groan and a thud. Lucius, I thought. Then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I quickly put some stuff into a bag for Lyra so we could leave. I turned around to get Lyra, but it was too late. They stood before us; wands pointed at me. I tried to defend Lyra and myself as best as I could. I did not look carefully, and I was hit. Next thing I saw was pitch black.

Severus' P.O.V

After I heard that the Dark Lord vanished, I quickly ran to the Potter's. When I got there, I saw James lying dead by the stairs. I panicked and ran upstairs. There I saw Lily, my Lily, dead. My heart broke into a million tiny pieces. I picked her up and laid her head on my lap. Crying, I yelled, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" When I was able to pull myself together, I saw a little boy, Harry, crying and still alive. I picked him up and apparated to the Headmaster's chamber, Dumbledore.

Dumbledore's P.O.V

When Severus appeared with a little boy and told me I had to keep him safe, I knew what to do. We took him to his only living relatives, the Dursleys.

I then heard that there was still someone left from Voldemort, his daughter. I quickly apparated to the Ministry of Magic and went with them to the Riddle Mansion. When we arrived and banged on the door, Lucius Malfoy opened the door. He was incredibly surprised the see us, but before he could ask us why we were there, Moody knocked him out. We walked into the house and heard a noise coming from upstairs. Moody and the others went up to check. When they came back down, they were carrying an unconscious Bellatrix Lestrange and a baby, Riddle's daughter.

"Dumbledore." Moody said, holding the child.

"Bring her here." I said.

"What are we going to do with her?" Kingsley asked.

"For the time being, we are putting her in an orphanage." I said, sadly. 

The aurors left with the child in their arms, taking her to an orphanage called Woole's Orphanage.