[1]~ cuddlllleeessss ~

~🂱 Bads POV: 🂱~

I was laying on my bed reading a book in my apartment I shared with Skeppy on a tuesday night, it was raining out side thunder and lightning occasionally striking the ground making loud banging and crashing sounds.

I like the thunder and lightning I could listen to it for hours apon hours but I knew Skeppy hated it. He didn't like how loud it was, he usually sat in a corner some where with headphones on tears streaming down his pink cheeks until he fell asleep.

Hearing my door slowly creak open I look up seeing a figure enter my view it was a short boy with black fluffy hair olive brown skin dark coco coloured eyes. He had light freaks you could only see if you got close enough he had a bright smile that was so contagious you could not smile when you saw it but thing time his cheeks were a light shade of pink his lips curved into a flat frown and his eyes puffy tears crawling down his face and under his chin staining his light blue hoodie he had a dark grey blanket draped over his shoulders his fingers hooking onto his curling himself into a loose cocoon.

"Aww Skeppy...come here" I open my arms for the boy putting my book down. He shuffled over to me crawling into my lap wrapping his arms around my waist laying his head on my stomach. I draped my arms over his upper back rubbing my right hand over his shoulder I started humming a soft tune to him whispering random word telling him that it was okay zoning out slowly another bang snapped me back Skeppy was shacking lightly my hand found its way to his hair mindlessly playing with it.

I pulled Skeppy more up onto me I layed down further resting my head on one of the black pillows and shuffled snuggling into my side I wrapped both my arms around him rubbing up and down, I heard soft snores coming from the shorter male I hugged into him my eye lids baking hard to keep open the tears stained his face and his cheeks still a soft pink his face with his soft skin playing with the feelings of my heart I felt it passing and beating faster every time I saw the boy my face flushing pink and warm but seeing him like that broke me it pained me I would do anything to not see him like this ever again.

He has been my best friend for around 4 years now and this "feeling" has gotten worse and when we moved in together it sent butterfly's trough my stomach crashing into every wall they could.

——————🂱——————
A/n:
I hope y'all like this I'm writing more rn so yeah I'll update in like half an hour cause yeah. This is kinda a short one but that is algood

W/C: 496