Journey in Dark Times

Start from the beginning

Bear was dead with his eyes gone. These corpses seems like they got attacked by something then Gabriel notices the corpses are the guards from Knapford that came to Clarabel coach. Oliver fireman suddenly notices a nameplate near the siding. He got near to the nameplate and picked it up.

"Hey uh? What do you got there?" asked Gabriel.

"It- Its.. It's Bill nameplate." replied Oliver fireman.

"Wh- what? We need to go back." said Gabriel as they go back to the engines and report their findings.

"Gilbert, I report that Bear is dead, 5 corpse were found and this." Gabriel said with him giving the nameplate to Gilbert.

"Bill?! If his nameplate is here, what happened to Bill?" asked Gilbert.

"I don't know Gilbert but I know one thing, something attacked them a while ago." said Gabriel.

With no time to think, Gilbert told the others to keep going thinking that there might be more of them here. All the engines is fired and set off for their journey to Maron. They go on the Gordon Hill and arrived at Maron where the station is filled with zombie parasites.

"Seems like we have to run some of these zombies over." said Gilbert to Gordon.

"Wh- what?! I cannot spoil the bloods on my buffers!" said Gordon refusing to run over fearing it might ruin his buffers.

"As long as the buffers works, I am gonna run over those besides we are not taking the time to switch the points." responded Gilbert as Gordon runs over few of the zombies with disgust in his face. But they noticed an orange tank engine up ahead but it's not moving just staying in that spot.

Gordon assumed the worst and went close inspection only to have his suspicion corrected when Billy was deceased. His face was melted with skin over his eyes and was smiling. Seems like he got mercy killed by his driver.

 Seems like he got mercy killed by his driver

"Poor, poor Billy." said Gilbert as he looks into the corpse.

"Look like those zombies got him. Not sure what happened to Charlie but we've got to keep going." continued Gilbert and continue on their journey to Cronk. We looked at the sheds that once housed Rebecca, Nia and Neville but it was closed. Gordon is more worried for Rebecca with Nia gone but Gordon saw a yellow light pacific engine in the other track.

"Re- Rebecca?" stuterred Gordon.

"Gord- Gordon? I can't believe its you!" said Rebecca overjoyed that she saw the other express engine. They had a long reunion and Rebecca joined them on the journey for Vicarstown.

 They had a long reunion and Rebecca joined them on the journey for Vicarstown