Chapter 12: A True Reunion?

It may have taken me a few minutes, but I showed up the same time they arrived. "Boss…All For One. How've you been…sorry about the stabby stab last month…haha." I nervously laughed, pretty scared for my life. Dabi is strong, Twice is smart, and I'm determined. But we never would stand a chance against our boss, so we always stay on his good side.

To my surprise, he wickedly smiled. "Fear not Toga. While not ideal, it was a…very creative plan to get me out. Whose plan was it, if I may ask?" He questioned. I had a hunch on what would happen if I said Dabi came up with the whole thing.

"We all did! Dabi realized that using my new upgraded powers, I could probably get into your prison cell to free you, but Twice and I figured it was too risky. So I came up with the idea of becoming a scientist, getting your blood for a 'stronger quirk eraser' and then becoming you to cause confusion while they freed you." I explain, putting air quotes around 'stronger quirk eraser.'

He thought for a minute. "Well, I'm thoroughly impressed by your abilities. All of yours. But, where's Shigaraki in all of this?" He questioned. "We wanted it to be a surprise!" Twice explained. "Yeah, nothing says surprise like the most evil man in existence returning home to lead your group." Dabi jokes, causing All For One to crack another small smile.

"Oh, here! You probably want these." I hand him the replica uniform I was using, mask and all. "Twice is a master of making copies of clothes to their exact size. It's not 100% the same, the colors are slightly off only because we didn't have it, but I think he did a damn good job."

Twice got excited when I said that, as All For One took the replica clothing. He quickly threw it on over his prison outfit and slid his helmet on. "This does fit perfectly. Well done Twice." He praised, making Twice get all giddy. 

"Not to cut your reunion short, we should probably get back to Shigaraki. I can't wait to see his reaction to you being free." Dabi explained. 

"You don't have to wait much longer." Another voice chimed in.