In my mind

In this short amount of time, no number can define how much you've crossed my mind.

A busy road yet you easily rode through, leaving a spike of curiosity within me. Something like a prince, you're charming, and, you can fight your battles alone with no need of an army.

Disregard me if this is cheesy, but I really do find you intriguing. From your outstanding smile to your calm style, I guess the five hour wait is worth while.

I enjoy your conversation, you provide me with a sense of great motivation. I admire your drive, and how you speak passionately about the things that make you feel alive.

Which is why, when you cross the busy road in my mind.. you don't fall in line but you don't speed, you place yourself in neutral moving carefully while gathering the things you feel you need from the passing train of my thoughts, as if you're piecing together an image of me in your head.

I guess my question is... when i cross the busy road in your mind, do i fall into a lane, stuck at a red light on the way to the root of your brain? Or do I roam freely on the train full of your thoughts until it's lost, wrecking, while you try to remember where you left off?

- s/o to a very important
Someone
for the motivation
for this book.
much love,
The Don (Donna)