Chapter33: STAY WITH ME

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Leesu is now getting ready and currently getting her makeup done.

Thankfully her face is now okay. She managed to "cure" it by keeps on practicing her part.

Her straight blonde hair is now curly and all done, together with her outfit that compliment her skin color.

They all went down when the staff told them. They're all waiting on their own chair with their current ranking.

"Leesu-ssi- take off that blanket now". She hesitate to do when one of the staff said it.

"Can't she just keep it while waiting?". Heeseung asked but the staff shook her head.

"Seriously?". Sunoo looked at them in disbelieve.

"No, it's fine". Leesu wants to end the conversation so she take off but a hand stop her. Jay's hand.

"She just need it for a few min-"

"It's obviously cold here and you want her to take it off when in fact you're the one who gave it her clothes". Jay got cut off when K said that to the staff.

The staff didn't bother to talk back to K and left them.

Leesu looked at K and smile.

Flicker team is now on the stage getting interview by the producers before they start performing.

"How are you, Leesu-ssi? How's the team practice?". Sung Deuk asked.

"I'm fine, same with everyone. There's a little misunderstanding between our team but we resolved it already. We really enjoyed this new team". She replied with her hands in front of her.

They went to their position and get ready. Leesu hide behind the curtain and wait for her part.

The song reaches the first chorus part where she finally comes out and quickly take over the center part.

You can see how powerful this team. They really knows how and when to use the props even though they're having a hard time when they were using it the other day.

The first team ended and now waiting at the lobby while the other team is now on the way to the main stage.

"Aahh, I'm tired~". Leesu exhale as she flop on the chair.

"I can't feel my leg". She whispered to herself and started to hammer her leg as if it can help.

She's drinking water when Heeseung tossed the blanket on her lap. After she drink, she wrapped it around her waist and sit properly.

Time flies and now, the "Flicker" Team are now receiving comments from the producers.

"I don't know if y'all said it or you heard it elsewhere, but I heard you guys are avengers-"

"You deserve the title. I really enjoyed it". They are smile when they heard Bang Si-hyuk said it to them.

They received a good comments about their performance. Leaving all of them a smile on their lips.

All of them called back to the lobby area where their scores are being reveal.

The first half of the rank in now revealed and Leesu's name still not there. Rank 7 called and revealed her name that finally made her breathe. She finally get back to the debut group even though it just the midpoint rank.

I-LANDERs go shocked when the last ranking revealed, it's Jay. His rank drop absolutely low.

While I-LANDERs still in shock with all the happenings, they already revealed the next mission with the concept of "Refreshing" & "Explosion".