57 || Competition

A/N: sorrrryyyy for the inactivity again. im just having some bad writers block for this part of the story for some weird reason. but anyways, i hope this helps!! it's a little trashy tho, so forgive me. anyways, enjoy~

10:23 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium - Outside

"I... am... very... SORRRRRYYYYY!!!!"

That's all Y/N had heard. 

All the girl could remember was Class 1-A were heading over to their stadium to take the Hero's License exam. The female was sleeping on the bus ride over and suddenly she hears this and the sound of the ground cracking? And some gasps? She always wakes up at the weirdest times.

Aizawa was just going to leave the girl on the bus since he pressed her forehead one time, then basically gave up.

So it wouldn't be an overstatement to say she was left on the bus.

Because she was.

She opened the doors of the vehicle to see her class and a tall guy with dark brown hair and a hyper attitude. Down into the concrete was Inasa Yoarashi's head as he did a powerful formal bow. Y/N blinked.

Is this guy... okay?

"Your forehead is bleeding, sir." Y/N commented, scaring half of her class who didn't know she was there. Inasa looked up at her and grinned his signature excited grin.

"Yes, I know! You seem very passionate!" He exclaimed, loudly.

"... Thank you...? I am future hero, Y/N Evergarden, at your service." The girl said, stepping off the bus and bowing.

"I am Inasa Yoarashi! I wish you the best of luck, Y/N Evergarden! And to the rest of you as well, U.A. students!" He exclaimed, passionately before leaving, taking his beret with him.

The students of Shikestu High School... Y/N's gotta admit--they've got nice hats.

 "What a weird guy."

"That was Inasa Yoarashi. He's one of those people you should watch out for. He's a powerful contender." Aizawa stated to his class. "At the U.A. entrance exam, he got the top score and passed. However, he declined his admission."

"He did?"

"But he said he admired the school."

"He can be... strange, but he is powerful, no doubt about that. Be careful around him." Aizawa warned.

"Ah! Eraser!" Aizawa turned around to see a smiling woman with green hair and dark green eyes. She had an orange bandanna on her head.

"Oh no." He muttered, still remaining indifferent.

"Ah, it's been too long!" None other than the Smile Hero: Ms. Joke said with a grin. "Did you miss me~?"

"No."

"Cold as always, I see!" She laughed off his harsh answer. "Let's get married."

"No."

"Hahaha!"

Class 1-A sweatdropped at the interaction. Ms. Joke was clearly having the time of her life, teasing and joking around with Eraser Head, who seemed like he was tired of life and her.

"Ooh! Is this your class?" She asked, referring to the students behind him. "Nice to meet ya! I'm Ms. Joke!"

"You and Mr. Aizawa seem close. How do you two know each other, kero?" Tsu asked the hero.

"Me and Eraser Head's agencies were close by, so we got to help each other out a lot whenever we needed it. We were also lovers at that time too~!" The green haired hero explained, grinning brightly.