Chapter 11: Let the tournament begin & the host

Start from the beginning

He looks at the crowd below them. The rest joins with him as he spoke.
(Side note: they are standing on the highest floor, not the roof top, and are hidden in the shadows)

Blackjack: Remnant today is a powder keg and the politicians of the kingdoms are stupid men lighting their cigarettes... One single spark will lead this world to flames.

The others remain quite as the parade ends. The host recognized that small speech since he also read a little of earth's history.

Announcer: Thank you so much performers for your wonderful performance!! And the soldiers of each of the kingdoms to represent who they should protect.

The soldiers salutes and the flag bearers walk towards the flag pole and raise their flags then salutes. And as they finish raising their flags, they marched back to their group and go to the exits.

Announcer: Now the soldiers have left the colosseum and the performers have done their performances from each of their cultures. Now is the time for our final event and our most favorite!! THE COMBAT TOURNAMENT!!!

Everyone cheered hard as the ground shakes reveal to be a round arena for the battle.

Blackjack: *smirks* lets see how our friends are going to prove themselves if they've grown stronger.

General POV, Team Jnpr, Team Rwby, Team Sssn

While the events are happening, they are in the food court eating their meal before the battle begins, and Jaune seems to be eating a lot more than usual.

Pyrrha: Jaune, I think your eating too much again.

Jaune: *looks at Pyrrha while eating* ywou sway smmthmng??

Pyrrha: *sigh* never mind.

Sage: I think Nora is more of that caliber.

They look at Nora who's simply eating a huge pile of pancakes, you know Nora being Nora.

Nora: nom nom nom nom *eating more pancakes* MWORE PANQAKES!!

Yang: oh yeah? What about ours?

They look at Ruby who's eating a pile of cookies.

Ruby: nom nom nom nom... *eating more cookies* MWWRE COOKWWIS!!

Sun: oh! Why not a food eating contest! Winner gets free dinner!

Ruby and Nora glimmers more with star eyes.

Scarlet: I don't think the chef would like that.

Everyone looks at the chef and they can see him giving an angry look saying "don't even think about it kids" and they shivered.