More Problems and Claires Staff?

————<•>————

'Oh you've got to be kidding me!'————<•>————

————<•>————

"Can you hear me?! Blink if you can hear me!" Toby yells to an oblivious Claire who was currently doing her homework.

"Toby" I sigh as I lay on my back on Claire's bed. "She can't hear you"

"She blinked!" Toby suddenly gasps as I just roll my eyes in exasperation.

"Finals are tomorrow. Cant fall behind" Claire mumbles to herself as she brings another large stack of books and sits them upon her desk.

"She can't hear us, Tobes. We can't even drag her out" Jim says as he looks out the window helplessly.

"Well, if we don't get out of here, Claire might have some permanent roommates" Toby says before throwing his arms in the air. "That's us Jim!"

"He gets it Toby" I say with a frown as I sit up and make my way towards Claire's spirit, waving my hand in front of her face.

"Claire! Claire! Oh come on Claire!" I say annoyed as I continue to wave my hand in her face.

"Y/n we've done that a million times, it's not going to work" Jim says with a frown as I start to grow agitated.

"Well than what the hell are we supposed to do! Just wait in this room for the rest of our lives! This is all so stupid!" I snap as I push the books on Claire's desk to the floor, completely annoyed that her attention is solely on those books and not on us.

My eyes snap straight to Claire though as we watch as she gasps, looking towards the books on the ground with wide eyes.

"Guys! The books! The books! She saw them fall!" Toby yells as he grabs onto my arm, shaking it around.

"We can see that Toby!" I say with wide eyes as I immediately crouch down to Claire's level.

"Must keep studying. Finals are tomorrow" Claire mumbles to herself as she picks up the books from the floor.

I quickly grab the book Claire reaches for, flinging it to the other side of the room as we watch as Claire gasps and falls backwards, watching the book with wide eyes.

"Woah! Do it again!" Toby yells as I watch Jim quickly reach for a notebook.

"I'll do one better" Jim says as he grabs a pen and starts to write on the book.

I watch Claire carefully as the girl watches the floating notepad, nervously mumbling to herself before she grabs two pens and holds them in a cross formation.

"What is she doing" I mumble to myself as I watch her hide behind her desk chair, before inevitably kicking it towards us as we all quickly jump to the side to dodge it.