(15)

Today everyone is going to Milan for their shopping.

Is there any place for shopping than milan?

Right?

It's been two weeks already Bianco came for their holidays.

They all are really enjoying their vacation.

Matteo is a good guy and he almost took the tour guides job for Bianco only.

Showing them the best places on his mother land, arranging the best food at his restaurants and showing their shopping areas too.

Yoonji is also happy that they'll took the break after a while, they really needed that.

She is recovering.

Today three cars are running towards Milan where for the first time taehyung and jungkook sat separatedly.

Soobin and yeonjun went to Dolomite for hiking a week ago, they're coming back directly at the shopping spot at the end of the day.

So they're not with them.

Bianco didn't want to go there because they came here for rest so they stayed but Matteo booked hotel and did all the arrangements for soobin and yeonjun for their hiking.

So today suzanne wants to sit with taehyung, jin, jimin and yoonji so they sit on the car with her and jungkook went with his hyungs and matteo.

Matteo's driver are driving the cars today otherwise Matteo or Jungkook or others were driving the car.

Today taehyung is lost somewhere.

So he can't concentrating properly what others are saying to him.

After two hours the driver stopped the car in front of 'The city centre', after that they all are going to 'Galleria Vittorio'.

Taehyung is trying to smile and laugh.

He always wants to come here and when he is here he didn't know what is happening with him.

But he also get off from the car and saw jungkook is coming towards him with a smile so others.

They left house at 4 at the morning and now it's 9 and in between they stopped for their breakfast at one of Matteo's restaurant and jungkook sat there with his lover.

He missed taehyung.

When jungkook came and stood in front of taehyung he hugged him with a pout on his face.

"Missed me baby?", jungkook asked and taehyung nodded his head.

"Missh you gukie", by that taehyung again hugged his lover.

Jungkook loved it when taehyung hold him like this.

He kissed on his forehead and replied,

"I missed you too my love", and hugged him.

"Well well look who is doing romance in public?", jin speaks and looked at namjoon with angry eyes.