Caviar patted Bu Jiu on the shoulder, and said sincerely, "This is really an accident."

    Bu Jiu showed a strong smile.

    Wen Muqing controlled the [Night Watchman] card and sat aside, counting the items on his body again.

    This is the first time he has participated in a group action of supernatural beings, and it feels quite novel, but his teammates feel that the atmosphere is weird, especially that Bujiu—probably sent by the headquarters to monitor him.

    It seems that Yang Minyue has brought back all the information, and they are already prepared.

    The sharp dagger twirled around his fingertips, and he asked, "When are we going?"

    Caviar, who took off his cloak, revealed a westernized face, with green eyes that looked like ruthless wolves, but he laughed He waved his hand and said, "Let's go in ten minutes. Everyone, let's get acquainted first."

    Wen Muqing somehow felt that the luster of his hair was not quite right. Under the incandescent lamp, it looked a bit like Golden scales, cold and hard feeling.

    Evil Gentleman was the only one present indoors who was also wearing a hood, and he was tightly wrapped up. Just looking up, Wen Muqing also saw his appearance.

    With pale skin and pale pink eyes, he looks like a person with albinism. I don't know if going out on missions during the day will have a big impact on him.

    Compared with the silent and cold-looking evil gentleman, the evil spirit is much more active. By the way, he helped the evil gentleman explain: "My brother doesn't like to talk, but he is easy to get along with."

    Wen Muqing looked at his upper half Wearing a blue patterned mask on his face, he always felt like he was dreaming back to his childhood. How could he remember that Prince You Le also wore this mask.

    But it could also be a self-defense tool.

    Bu Jiu couldn't help asking: "Should I also buy a black robe to unify? Or is there some other effect."

    This is really a coincidence, the evil gentry mainly wears a black robe to hide the light, while his younger brother is Cooperate with him; Caviar explains that he is not feeling well these days and feels uncomfortable in the sun.

    Wen Muqing: ...the cards have a bonus appearance.

    It's a pity that this reason can't be said, he can only say "habit" concisely.

    Bujiu stopped talking.

    There was almost no information on "Li Lane", and they had nothing to discuss, so after exchanging their respective abilities, they directly chose to go to the mission point.

    The sky is clear today, and the area drawn up by the red cordon has covered more than half of the old city, and the dark alley can be seen from a distance.

    "Let's go." Caviar took a deep breath, "Brother Ye, since you said that your ability is purification, then you can walk with the demons and give you buffs."