My first day.

September 1st, 1989. My school is an absolute battle field. There are jocks smacking lunch trays out of peoples hands, fights, and it's SO loud. And get this, its only the first frickin day. It hasn't even been half of the day, and I already feel the need to leave.

At first break, i'm sitting at a lunch table with a couple of  nerds, eating an incredibly bland sandwich, when suddenly everybody looks at the door. 3 girls in colour coded outfits walk in, practically glowing. (and it seems they know that) they then strut over to what seems to be a lunch table reserved for them. "oh they're all a clique" I say under my breath. They just sit there, not being bothered by all of the jerks. It made me kinda jealous, all of the people at my table (including me) were getting bullied.

                        --TIME SKIP--

At break I managed to sit at a mostly empty table. So it was nice. Two jocks and one unfamiliar guy reading a book were verbally fighting. "HEY! SWEETHEART! what'd your boyfriend say when you told him you were movin to Sherwood Ohio?" Silence, from the book kid. "Hey! My buddy Kurt just asked you a question." They said while getting uncomfortably close to the book kid. "Hey, ram. Doesn't the cafeteria have a no f@gs allowed rule?" The book kid finally speaks up. "They seem to have an open door policy for assholes though" I almost choked on my food at his remark. "Hold his arms" one of the jocks says, and the other does as he's told. That's where it starts to get physical.

An: Greetings and salutations! the fight will be in the next part. This is only like, 300 words, but it took hours to write. I hope it does well, and I hope you'll enjoy it. Btw if you did read the desc, the cover art is from winslowsfaust on Tumblr. Goodbye!