Loona: Hmm.

She gripped my arm a little bit as we counted down the steps to walk home. Once Loo and I got home, I felt her grip on me get a little tighter. I could tell she loved feeling my soft fur, or at least that's what I thought. I then felt some tear stains on my fur; she was crying.

Y/N: *soft tone of voice* Hey Loo, what's the matter?

Loona: *crying* I know what you're thinking; I know you're still thinking about the flamehound accident. I know the look of depression. You can't hide sh*t like this from me.

Y/N: I'm fine.

Loona: *crying* you freaking dare say you're not!

Y/N: Loo It's okay to look I'm not thinking about it.

Loona: *crying* BULLSHIT.

Y/N: Alright, alright, fine, maybe I was. But don't cry. Look, it's nothing to worry about.

Loona: *sniff sniff* Then why did you stutter?

I don't want to talk about It right now.

Loona: *sniff sniff* Please just tell me I can't stand to see you like this. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I never checked on your mental health?

Y/N: I don't know.

Loona: *sniff sniff* I'd BE A BAD ONE!

Y/N: You're not a bad girlfriend, Loo.

She started to cry a little more after this point. Maybe I should talk to her about the whole Flamehound thing; if it makes her feel better, I might as well try to talk about it.

Y/N: Alright, alright, Loo, just calm down. Please, I need a minute if you're going to make me talk about this.

Loona: If you feel forced, then I won't make you. How about you tell me about your parents and childhood?

*sniff* Y/N:...

She didn't know I couldn't be mad at her for this; she was trying to make me feel better. She thought this might help me feel better, so I might as well tell her.

Y/N: Loot their dead.

Loona: O-oh, my god. Y-Y/N I didn't know. I'm sorry.

Y/N: Shh, shh, it's ok, loo. I understand you didn't know it wasn't your fault.

She almost started to cry again. I'm confused about what even broke her. At this point, we came home, and she started crying. After talking with Vortex, going to a party in a few weeks, and having lunch together, she still seems to be in tears, even after a great day like this. Without a second thought, I lifted her and sat her down in my lap, then wrapped my arms around her. She cried harder once I did this.

Loona: *cries* Please NEVER LEAVE ME!

Holy shit, that came out of nowhere. Does she really think I'm going to leave her? Why would I ever leave her?

Y/N: WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM?

Loona: *sniff sniff* I don't know.

Y/N: Look at me.

She slowly lifted her head and made eye contact with me.

Y/N: I would never dream of leaving you or the others.

Loona's pov

Once I finished my little performance, I looked at Y/N and gave him the tightest hug I'd ever given.

Y/N: Loona It's okay; you didn't know.

I cut him off.

Loona: Shut up; just let me stay like this for a little bit.

Y/N: Here, just give me one second here, and there we go.

He laid down on the couch, making a spot just big enough for me to cuddle up against him; he must have figured out that I wanted to cuddle right now. I moved over to the spot on the couch he made for me and cuddled up to him while resting my head on his chest. This was all I ever needed, as I started to feel even more relaxed as I saw Y/N scathing just behind my ear. All I could think at this moment was, "Fuck, he found my weak spot". When it came to things I hid from others, my love for head parts and whatnot was definitely on that list. But when either Blitz or Y/N does it, I guess it's fine. As he begins to scratch my ear more, I lean into it more and more, and I feel myself forming the biggest smile as I slowly fall asleep.

Y/N's pov

Wow, that worked. She's legit out like a light, so her weakness is right behind the ear. I thought to myself, so her strength is puppy eyes and her weakness is head pats and cuddles. I never would have thought that Loona's weakness was this simple.

*Time skip*

Loona's pov

As I'm sleeping, I start to feel my leg kick, meaning he found my other weak spot, my chin. Fine, I'll admit it. I just liked getting pets or cuddles. In general, It does not matter whether it's my ears, head, or chin; I just love getting this kind of soft attention. Nevertheless, I opened my eyes and saw Y/N just scratching my chin. He saw that I woke up and moved his hand away, and I gave him a pouty look.

Loona: Why did you stop?

Y/N: You want me to keep going?

Loona: Yes.

Y/N: Alright, I'll keep going.

He scratched under my chin while I gave him the most adorable looks I could. He gave me a soft smile while I told him he could stop.

Y/N: feeling better, Loo.

Loona: I'm feeling a little bit better now, thanks.

As I'm talking, I hear his phone go off, and my heart melts. His wallpaper was taken moments ago, and it was me and him cuddling, with me asleep on his chest.

Loona: You know what you can keep with this one.

Y/N: Good, I was going to anyway.

Loona: Anyways, Blitz says we have to come back to work tomorrow.

Y/N: Aww, I was enjoying spending alone time with you, my little Loo.

I slightly blushed when he called me this. I wrapped my arms around him and simply said, That's my new nickname.