Chapter 10 weed.

COLLETE***
I woke up really early. I was dreaming someone was continuously kicking me in the back and piercing my chest. It was 9am which actually isn't that early. I went into the bathroom barley able to move without getting a pain I'm my back. Or my chest. I had on one of cams t shirts and PINK shorts with some slippers. Maybe I slept wrong so it hurts. When I walked into the kitchen it was a note from Cam
C-girl,
I'm at Nash's. Come over when u wake up love ya.
I groaned then ran my fingers through my hair and brushed my teeth. Damn my back was killing me. I drove to Nash's house going down the familiar neighborhood past the familiar houses them pulled in. I got out of the car. I waddled and walked inside.
"Sissy!" He ran and hugged me but I winced
"Careful my back hurts so bad. And my chest." Nash looked at me then walked over "hey baby what's up."
"I'm in so much pain." I said leaning over the counter my head propped up on my elbows.
"Where does it hurt?" Cameron asked
I sighed "my back. And chest"  Cameron slowly pulled my shirt up from the back then he gasped and Nash walked over there silent. I couldn't see what was happening but Nash lightly put his fingers on the place it hurt. I winced In pain.
"Holy shit." Cameron sighed jaw dropped.
"What?" I asked anxiously.
"Mom did this." Nash studied his face then stormed out slamming the door in anger.
"What is it!" I yelled
"You have a huge blue black purple green bruise the size of two Softballs on your back. And since your chest hurts it must've been when she put her hands against you to push you down."
I looked at my fingers. "Oh." I've never told anyone about what my mom does because she's all we had.. I would feel horrible to put that burden on anyone. I heard someone else gasp. "Oh my goodness Collete what happened !!" It was mrs lizzy who immediately rushed over.
"I- fell down." I said hating lieing to her. she looked at Cameron who looked at me disappointed "yeah I uh saw the whole thing."
"Well let me put something on it." She ran to the medicine cabinet leaving Cam and I makeing eye contact I knew he was upset for not telling.
NASH**
I was hurt that she was hurt when I wasn't there I wasn't there for her which pissed me off. I went under this tree in the woods and sat there uncovering a few sticks of rolled up weed that I kept here to smoke on stressful days. Lately it's seemed like these are all stressful days later and I think I have a habit now. I took a long drag holding it in then exhaled. Leaning back against the trunk.
"She's gonna find out you know." Cameron's voice said behind me.
"Who." I sighed already knowing who.
"Collete. She's gonna be upset Nash. Why the fuck do you have to do this." He yelled sitting beside me
"It helps." I sighed getting dazed.
"Nash come on. Why are you doing this, she dosnt need this in her life man. She's already got a messed up life as it is." I stared at him. He was right. I threw it down stepping on it. "Your right I'm a bad influence."
"No I mean-"
"No. She dosnt need this your right."i sighed "but I can't quit.."
"Yes you can."
"No. I-can't." I studered firmly. "I want to. but I can't. I know, I'm gonna end up dying from it. but I can't"
He stared at me "how long have you started?"
"since last month." he was about to say something but I walked past him through the woods.