Chapter 4 (Part 2 out of 2)

Lillie knew this was gonna happen. Especially after what she told him. Gorya on the other hand didn't know what to do, she was terrified. Lillie told Gorya to take a deep breath. Lillie grabbed the 2 red card and ripped them. She saw all the students have their phones out.
"If F4 wants a fight. I'll give them a fight. " Lillie screamed
Everyone was in shocked. No one was brave enough to do anything against F4. She was the first.

Group Chat:
[It started!]
[Their the first girls]
[How long can they last?]
[She is not gonna survive]
[Did everyone see the clip of her basically declaring war against F4]
[Yeah]
[She crazy]
[If she wants a fight against F4. Let her deal with us!🤜]
Gorya grabbed hers and Lillies bookbag and throw them in the lockers. Gorya grabs Lillie's hand and runs to their classroom.

[They're running.]
[Where are they going?"
[They're quick.]
Gorya slams open the door and tells the teachers
"Lillie is having a headache and I'm taking her to infirmary. Okay bye" Gorya yells
Gorya didn't wait on a response and just yelled thank you and left. I mean she was scared.

~In infirmary~
Gorya and I kid in the infirmary. It was quiet before Gorya asked
"Lilie can I ask you something?"
"Yeah? What's up."
"Is it true"
"What's true?"
"I went through your instagram" Gorya started
"Uh huh?"
"Are you friends with F4"
"Huh?" Lillie was surprised. She wondered what Gorya would think if she said yes.
"Are you friends with F4?"
" Uh yeah I was." Lillie said with her head down. Thinking Gorya wouldn't wanna be friends.
"What do you mean was?"
"Umm when we were kids we were all close. Until I moved to Hong Kong"
"What happened between yall?" Gorya asked
After Lillie explained the story. She realized that if Gorya didn't hate Thyme and F4 before, she definitely did know. She made sure Gorya wouldn't mention what she told her, as she didn't wanna be exposed. After talking bad about F4 or more about them. Their phones went off.

[Where are they?]
[Someone said there at the infirmary]

After reading the message, they heard the door open. Gorya quickly shut the curtain hiding her and Lillie.
"I'm feeling sick. I've got a terrible headache" 1 of the boys said mocking Gorya and Lillie as he grabbed crutches. Lillie looked for a way out. Once she saw the window she hit Gorya's arm and pointed at the window. Gorya nodded. They grabbed blankets and tied them like a rope. They throw it out a window and climbed out. Just as the boys were coming towards their bed, the nurse showed up. While the talked to the nurse, Gorya and Lillie had already left through the window. The nurse saw them but decided not to say nothing.
~Outside~
Lillie checked if there were any students walking around before grabbing Gorya's hand and walking in the halls. When Lillie remembered that her bag and belongings along with Gorya's were in their lockers.
"Ugh. Everything is in the lockers" Lillie mumbled
Suddenly basketballs came flying at Gorya and Lillie making them trip. They saw the students that threw it at them. The students laughed and ran away.
"What the hell?" Gorya screamed as they both stood up.
"We don't even know you or have problems with you. Why do you listen to those jerks!?" Lillie screamed as they ran away. Gorya and Lillie turned around seeing Hana. This made them slightly smile.
"Hana, are you okay? Your not being bullied, are you?" Gorya asked. Yet Hana didn't respond.
" Don't worry about us. We can get through this." Gorya said. Hana was about to say but she heard footsteps so she turned around and walked away, completely ignoring Gorya. They both felt betrayed when Hana just walked away. 'Fake friend'. Yet Lillie was used to people leaving her especially when they used her. Lillie was broken out of her thought when water was poured all over her.
"I didn't mean to." One of the spoiled girls said
"Poor them"
"I can smell something. Not sure if it's the musty water or rotten social pariah." The spoiled girl said and they all giggled and walked away. If only they knew who Lillie was in society. Lillie didn't know how she kept Gorya dragged her onto the roof again. Lillie watched ad Gorya ran towards the railings and screamed. This time Lillie joined knowing they both had the same thoughts.
"They have all gone crazy! " they yelled.
Lillie tried to calm down her and Gorya.
"You know....." a voice said but yet Lillie recognize the voice. Almost as if it was... Ren.
Lillie and Gorya turned around. Upon seeing him, Gorya went into self defense mode and went in front of Lillie.
"This place used to be quiet until your recent visits." Ren said. I rolled my eyes. Gorya slowly dropped her defense mode after Lillie assured her it would be alright. Silence took over the trio.
"Aren't you guys going to dry yourself off?" Ren asked pointing at a grey/black blanket. Lillie grabbed Gorya, sharing a last look at him, before walking away without saying nothing. Before she could walk away he grabbed her arm a d pushed her against the wall covering her mouth. This hurt Gorya also but she understood what was happening. Two unknown girls walked through the door and saw Ren. The girls asked if he saw Lillie or Gorya but instead of saying yes. Ren said no. Lillie looked at him. She saw how he looked different then they were kids. Feeling came back. She used to feel it when they were little as well. She recognized it. It was LOVE. After the girls left. Lillie licked his hand. Ren looked at her in shock. She used to do that when they were younger but she doubt he remember. She laughed at his reaction as he wiped it on his clothes. Ren looked at Lillie and Gorya suggesting they stayed there until school was over. Lillie did like the thought of skipping plus it would be safer. So they agreed. The girls covered themselves with the blankets and fell asleep. They deserved it after the day.