Part : 13

A clam sunday morning ,

Tae just wake up with a cute yawn on his face he look around and found himself between two masculine male .

he smile at them and get out of the bed .

After washing up he take a look at his phone and gasped as he sees 20 miss calls from Yeonjun .

Without wasting any time he grab his coat and rush out from their house without even waking them up .

TAEs Pov: I don't know what's going on. Cause yeonjun never called me like this even if its very importent . I hope he don't drag himself in trouble .

he hurriedly open his apartment door and start searching for Yeonjun . He hear giggling sound from the kitchen as he run there and see Yeonjun is happily cooking cookies with Soobin .He leave a long breathe as Yeonjun look at him.

Yeonjun : Hyung you are late . (Said while jumping)

Tae : In what?

Soobin: Happy birthday Hyung!!!!!!!!!!

Both of them start cheering him but Tae suddenly sit down and look at them angrily . they immediately stop and look at Tae .

Yeonjun: Hyung what's happened (he asked nervously)

Tae: You little.... I thought something bad happened to you . You make me too worried yeonjun!(said while being upset).

Yeonjun: Hyung I'm sorry I was so excited to wish you please forgive me ( said cutely)

Tae clam down and hug both of them ..

suddenly the room filled with silence no one was talking

Tae asked yeonjun

Tae : what happened ?

Yeonjun: Hyung don't get mad I actually call you for another reason too

Tae: I won't I promise what is it?

Yeonjun : actually me and him a dating right now he proposed me yesterday ( pointed at Soobin)

Soobin : Aish I told you to don't tell him that and who the hell say dating love we are just in love ... ( Said kinda nervously)

Tae look at them and chuckled.

Tae: are you guys are shy right now? don't be it's normal to fall in love well I have something to announce to .

Yeonjun: what is it hyung? ( Asked excitedly)

Tae : I am also in love and we are dating too.

Yeonjun: Who is she ?

Tae: is not she it's them (he gulped)

Yeonjun: what the f*** you are dating two girls?? (Said while being shocked)

Tae : actually it's two man not girls.

Yeonjun: I never knew that my brother is that wanted oh my God I feel so blessed right now.(said with a mocked face)

Tae : yeah you!

Jimin's house ~~~

Jimin and jungkook wake up but they don't saw Tae beside them so they thought he run away again soon they start searching him in the whole mansion but no one was there they got worried and call him but Tae was so busy with his brothers that he forget about them.

Jungkook and jimin get in their car and jimin start driving ...
soon they reached in front of Tae's apartment. they hurriedly open the front door and leave a long breathe .