Chapter 6

Annabeth: Even though Percy said no to Sontana I started getting worried that if I didnt do It with him he would break up with me. So I called percy to see if he would come over at six. " hey," I heard percys sexy voice say. " hey I heard about the sontana thing, so do you wanna come over at six tonight?" I asked him in the sexiest voice I could put forth. " sure" he answered. I looked at the clock. Shit I only had 30 minutes to get ready! I ran to my step moms room and searched through her closet. She was here once a month so she had to have some clothes from when she and my dad had sex hidden here. Ew I thought about that and shivered. Yes! I found about her bra slash lacy top and I also found her thong. I put the things I found on and I put a large t shirt on and large sweatpants. Just so I could surprise him. I looked at the clock oh gosh I only had 10 minutes till Percy was here. I grabbed a giant pile of birth control pills and ran to my room to get it prepared. I dimmed my lights and put the fan low. Just so we didn't get hot. I was so excited, when me and Percy did it he would never fall for sontana. The doorbell rang. I saw percys car when I looked out the window. I let him in. " hey Percy," I said. " hey," he said. But before he could say anything else I started making out with him. After the first second he went along with it. Now I was sure that he was in love. We made out At the door for 10 minutes then I noticed that I never closed the front door. I slammed the door shut and jumped into percys arms he carried me to the dining room table and put me down softly so he could kiss me more. I felt so comfortable with Percy. Then I pointed to my room and he carried me gently to my room. He threw me on my bed, kissing my neck gently and then slowly I could feel him getting harder. Then he took off my shirt seeing my bra slash lace shirt top. Then I grabbed his shirt off. I kissed his chest as he quickly took of my Lacey top revealing my breasts. He grabbed them kissing me all over taking off my pants, showing my step moms thong that I stole from her closet. I grabbed his belt undid and ripped his pants off then we rolled over. He slowly took off my thong and I took of his boxers. We slowly rubbed against each other. And we really started to have sex if you know what I mean. I wished I could just lick him everywhere. The next thing I knew we were asleep but our lips were still connected. I woke up and threw percys tshirt over me and went to make Percy and me some coffee. When I got back he was awake. " hey sexy." he whispered. I said hey and I put the coffee down on the night stand next to my bed. We started kissing again. I could tell we were meant to be together. " hey do yOu want to stay and we can do this all day?" I asked. He said yes. I got undressed and went under the covers then I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. " I love you more than anything in the world." I showed him my affection by making out with him again. I pulled the covers over us...