Chapter 3

I sat there in the aquarium not knowing what to think. For some reason the human girl, Dania, had a relic attached to her neck. How the heck did she even end up getting it? Not to mention the actions of Megatron. The Decepticon Warlord. They all watched and saw for themselves as he literally dragged the girl into the tank. It actually sent him into a panic, partly because he secretly liked the girl.

How she saved Miko from injuring herself, how she looked at me and my team without any sign of fear, this girl was leaving tons of questions in my head, but none of them held any answers to them.

I could tell there was a lot going through the woman's mind as she looked at them through the glass, but the second he saw the artifact, the allspark glowing on her neck it sent worry into him. Why did she have the Allspark? Was it hurting her? Was it why she could stay underwater for so long? Maybe she could transform because of it just like they could? What if Megatron wanted to steal it from her? If he did, surely he would have when he kidnapped her and brought her into his tank. Why did he kiss her? I was truly surprised he didn't hurt her when she slapped him. We all were surprised when she just slapped him like he was merely a human.

He didn't even retaliate to her, but we could tell he was speaking to her when she ended up outside of their view.

Swimming up to the surface, I saw the humans walking into the room, clearly upset.

"Why did she just take off like that?" Miko cried as she looked at Rafael and Jack while walking in.

"She probably was scared. I don't blame her." Rafael replied.

"I feel like there is a lot more to her than we think. In the Decepticon's room she literally yelled at Megatron, almost like she had seen him before."

"Whatever the reason for her taking off, we need to find her. She could be a risk to this whole operation, as well as a risk to herself. She knows too much, some things that we ourselves don't know about." Agent Fowler spoke as he looked at the three kids.

"I don't believe she is going to expose us, Agent Fowler. I believe she will come back of her own accord, but we may need to give her some time. For now can you explain what happened with Megatron and her at the end of the story? Seeing as we cannot hear them over here." I asked as I looked at the humans.

"Well, it's kind of a weird story in itself. We took her to go and meet the Decepticons, to see them for the first time, but for some reason they were taking their sweet time showing up for their feeding. So getting nervous I went to tell Dania to back away from the water, but..." Agent Fowler started to explain, before turning to Jack for some help.

"Well, as you saw for yourself, Megatron simply jumped out of the water and dragged her down with him into the tank. We thought he was going to hurt her or kill her, but she simply came up out of the water on her own, just as she did jumping out of the water over here." Jack explained.

"How the heck is she just doing that? Jumping out of the water like a fish? That's not normal." Miko cried, interrupting Jack.

"I said she wasn't a normal human. Holding her breath under water earlier, that's not normal, nor is she talking about swimming miles out to sea." Ratchet cried as he joined in. "The fact she is exposed to energon from the allspark on her neck is concerning enough. Energon is not meant for humans."

"I kind of like the colors she got in her hair. I'm curious what else the allspark has done to the femme." Cliffjumper mentioned.

"I have reason to believe that 6 years ago, when Megatron was in these waters, he was after the Allspark, but instead of retrieving it as he wished to, Primus chose to reveal the Allspark to Dania." Optimus explained.