12. First aid on his knees 🚑⛑️

Start from the beginning

"Sanem? Are you ok? Sanem? Sanem! My love, it's me, open up the door! Pleeease, I...I...need to know that you are ok bebek, very much, right now...I love you more than life, so please...let me in..!"

Can got tears in his eyes while he leaned his forehead towards the door; he was upset, scared and devastated when he finally noticed how the lock clicked and how he an instant later got his eyes on his love, his everything.

They stared at each other for a second or two, before Sanem sobbed out and clung to him. Can let his tears run free when he finally got his arms around his so petite love. His petite woman. Oh my, had he..? Yeah. He had been stupid enough to stay away from her for a long time, but it wouldn't happen again. Never ever. Only him dead it would. Maybe. He sobbed quietly when he squeezed her and pressed her warm body against his own.

**********

Can was exhausted but very proud of his girl. In 30 seconds she had got dressed down in that basement, after their loving hug. He had quickly explained the situation on the street to her, and had wondered if she was up for to give some help. Sanem had assisted several courses of first aid assistance, just like Can, and was more than ready, so he grabbed her hands softly and locked eyes with her.

"Sanem, this...this is serious. Just stay close to me all the time, do not disappear and promise me to stay down. Bombs, babe, it must have been bombs exploding, and I...I've actually just asked you to help out on the street, which really sucks to me, but..." Can grabbed her worried face with one of his still bleeding hands and made her look at him.

"There are people out there, who for sure are injured and in need of our help, tamam? Are you ready, love? Yes? Then let's go!"

"Uh uh, Can, first you. Let's clean your hands and make sure you can use them out there, and those small but ugly cuts in your face. At least with some warm water and soap, come on."

She went out the door and dragged him towards the bathroom down the corridor. She hurried him inside and helped him. When he was more or less cleaned up and ready to go, Sanem put her hands on his cheeks and tiptoed to be able to place a quick but soft kiss on his lips. When she finished it and got back down on her heels, they met eyes and stared at each other. Sanem blinked and inhaled deeply.

"I love you, Can, I always have and I always will. No matter what."

Can sighed, got hold of her and held her dearly against his chest for a moment. Then he let go of her and grabbed her hand with his before he whispered to her,

"Ditto, hayatim, ditto."

Then they left. Upstairs in the reception area there were quite a lot of people; for sure many of them were hotel guests who had decided to get together in the lobby after the explosions, but also most probably people from the street, trying to find shelter. And they were all welcome. Can had a quick look around; he was pleased to see that only the windows were blown away, while the rest of the place was intact. He found Esteban from the reception, who introduced him to the maintainance guy Michel, and Can was also pleased to see that both men and the rest of the employees seemed to be safe and sound.