𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 34

•sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ

•sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ

- ᴡɪɴᴇ -

**********************

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

(ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴏɴɢ : ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ)

Yn smile staring at book's page where she just write down her name. She finally get to know how to write her name.
Her smile brighten the glow of her face. She clapped her hands like kid. She applause for herself.

" Sweetheart "

Her name rasped out deeply from her husband's mouth. She flinch on her spot as she lift her head up.
She tugged her lower lips between her teeth witnessing him at doorway with devilish smirk.

Jungkook tucked his right hand on his pocket. He smirk looking at her flustered face. He observe the how she was smiling before but when she saw him her smile dropped and blush appear.
He walk inside the room, only the Attachement of his expensive shoe with marble floor can be heard.

Yn gulp observing his forwarding steps towards her. Her stomach twisted observing silence in the room. She immediately bow her head down. Her breathe hitched when her nostrils hit the expensive smell of his scent.

He gaze at her small figure who is sitting on the bed as if she is kid. Her bowed head is doing nothing but provoking him. His smirk widened looking at her posture so innocent.
He bent his straight posture down to her level.

She inhale a deep breathe to calm her heart down.
He is too much intimate for the poor soul.
Her clench on the bedsheet tighten when his index finger touch the flesh of her chin.

His finger lift her chin up. Her brown eyes collide with his intense blue orbs.
Her breathe hitched looking at his sexy gaze.

Jungkook : sweetheart... How was your day?

He asked her while staring at her brown orbs. She presses her lips together in thin line his voice, his voice is so deep yet seductive.

Jungkook : sweetheart... I asked you something?

Yn : go-good.

Again a satisfying small smirk crept on his lips he hummed staring at her orbs.
He leaned closer to her face. Her clench the sheets more tightly when his hot-warm breathe touch flesh of her skin.
He place his lips on corner of her lips.
Girl jolted when his warm lips wetted the area of her lip.

Jungkook : hmm... Did you eat?

He ask while caressing her chin with his thumb. She nodded her head softly. He smile.
His finger slowly detached from. Her skin. As he stand straight still gazing at her.
She drop her gaze down at floor. He smirk and walk towards bathroom/restroom to get fresh.

Yn release her breathe which she was holding for long time.
She look at her book and took pencil between her finger and started to do her work which is given by her beautiful teacher 'lalisa'.

-ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻 ᴍɪɴ-

Jungkook came out of bathroom/restroom rubbing his long silky hair with dry towel.

The door's shutting sound break concentration of yn. She lift her gaze up but again drop her gaze with burning-crimson cheeks, witnessing with just in sweat pants. A blur image of his wet naked upper body flashed in her eyes causing girl shy. Girl gulp and shook her head to shrugged her nasty thoughts. She again took her pencil and continue her work with her red cheeks.

Jungkook put towel on sofa and walk towards small refrigerator in his room which is attached with wall.
He pull the door of refrigerator and saw bottle of expensive alcohol and wine.
His lips tugged a smudge smirk looking at bottle.
He took bottle of expensive red wine. He walk towards couch.

He settle down himself on couch and place transparent burgundy glass on the glass table.
His long slender finger uncapped the the aluminum foil from the bottle.
He pour red liquor in the transparent burgundy glass.
After filling the glass full he took the glass with his four finger.
He lift his gaze towards his wife who is sitting on the bed infront of him but at far distance.

He leaned his bare body on the couch's headboard. His luscious gaze didn't left from her fragile body.
He place the glass's side between his lips he sip the wine while gazing his wife. Who is innocently writing something on the paper. His demon growl inside him looking at his wife.
So cute, so sexy, so Fvcking innocent for his devilish eyes.
His eyes move down at her silk pink night wear.
He sip his wine and bit his lips looking at her cloth clenching on her body.

Yn tilt her head finally completing her work. She close her book with her small hands.
She lift her gaze up but gasped looking at him sitting on couch spreading his legs little, her eyes observe the glass on his hands.
" Strawberry juice "
Her gaze fell on the big bottle on the table.
She silently look away put her books on the dawr beside the bed.

" Sweetheart... Come here "

Her cheeks redden hearing his velvety tone with sprinkle of coldness.
She look at his gaze who is gazing at her with his blue intoxicated eyes.

Jungkook : come here... Sweetheart.

-------------------------------------
-ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ-
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ 💙

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ 𝟺𝟶𝟶+ 💙

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴍ ᴀʜᴇᴍ 🌚

Many readers had request me about oneshot and episode.
Please don't be angry i will work on requests.
I am just confuse how to start so please wait lil.

(New upcoming oneshot of seokjin

(New upcoming oneshot of seokjin.)