𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

I sit helplessly on the floor of the dimly lit kitchen

The clock is ticking, but nothing seems to change.
The tiles are still dirty, painted with crimson liquid.

It was an accident, out of self defence.

I whisper something inaudible, my breath shaky as I hold the half broken glass bottle.
Alcohol,
For he had been drinking again.

I hear the clacking of my mothers shoes, making her way through the long halls of the clan residence.

She says my name in a rush, "I heard screaming," Her sentence gets caught up in her throat.
"Holy shit, what have you done?," I hear her say, her eyes wide and her breathing frantic.

"I can't believe this." She sits next to my fathers body on the ground.
I place the shattered bottle on my right, as I attempt to wipe the red fluid off my hands, but it just makes it spread more.
The blood on my hands, my shirt, my fingernails.
I lean in closer to her in an attempt to comfort her with a hug, or pat on the back.

Thud,

"Get away from me! I can't believe you'd do this to your own father!"

"You monster,"

"What is wrong with you?!" Her voice raises at me, scolding and mad, even as tears flood her vision, rolling down her cheek.

Did he deserve better?
No, he was an alcoholic, who would come home just to let his anger out on his own family.

She'd always of course take his side. Why? He was so obviously in the wrong.

Brainwashing.

The blood on my hands tainted my innocence.

It would soon be legally wrote as self defence.

Only the stars and I knew that I enjoyed it.

Because even then,
I wouldn't feel an ounce of guilt.

Maybe the only thing I felt was the high, the adrenaline,
And the want.

────────

Keep in mind that none of this might be as detailed and perfect! I don't fuck with casinos, the Yakuza, or any shady business in this fanfic. And I'm sorry if this doesn't meet your expectations with it. Feel free to correct me if you can. I'll try my best to change it.

In this fanfiction, they'll act and end up more like the Italian Mafia then the actual Yakuza, but I'll still try to incorporate tradition and such!

Thanks for reading, see you in the next chapter. ♡