Legacies

......................................................................
Date: 2018, 20th February
Dear Mom,

"When you leave this world, you should leave a legacy behind. A good 'will' people after you could follow." Our philosophy teacher Mr.Jung once said.
"If you are going to leave a legacy make a mark on the world that cannot be erased." This was what Maya Angelou an author Mr.Jung really admired said.

"My legacy would be a sculpture of me, the world will witness my handsome face and get inspired everyday." Hueningkai boasted when I asked what his legacy would be. Taehyun wanted to open a charity to help dogs. Soobin wanted to leave good character and discipline for his future kids and Beomgyu was all about producing a video game that was cool and awesome. If I am being really honest, I think the whole idea is plain stupid. Why leave a piece of you in such a cruel world that did nothing but reject the very existence of me. The whole world is covered with a veil which filters out all the happiness and laughter, trapping pain, regrets and all the negative emotions.

There was nothing but emptiness. I have my friends with me of course. They are like flowers in a garden full of thorns, rainbows in a dark sky. However, everyone had their own agenda, own dreams and legacies to leave behind. There was nothing someone like me can do to motivate others. My presence, my purpose will not affect others. Did I even have dream, goals to achieve, did I deserve to be loved, to love and spread love. Beomgyu may hit my face with a pillow again if I keep blabbering about the philosophy of life. Right now I am at the library writing to you, Soobin here is busy typing hard on his laptop, apparently he had a assignment to submit by 9pm and it is already 8:50. He better speed up if he wanted to save that grade average points.
......................................................................