"Did you not hear the part about the massive gun?" Dustin asks.

"Yes, Dustin, I did. And that's why I would be sneaking." Steve says.

"Like a ninja." Nicole mumbles, earning a nod from Steve, causing him to snap his finger at her.

"See! She gets it!" He says triumphantly.

"Be honest.... Have you ever actually... won a fight?" Dustin asks.

"Okay that was one time-"

"Twice, Jonathan. Year prior." Dustin says.

"Listen, that doesn't count." Steve defends.

"Why wouldn't it? Because it looks like he beat the shit out of you."

"It was..."

"Fat lip, Crocked nose, swollen eye, lot of blood... things that all add up..."

"That just might work." Robin says suddenly, getting up and running outside.

"Robin!" Steve yells, as she grabs the tips and begins running away.

He follows her Nicole behind him. "Hey Robin! What are you doing?"

"I need cash." She replies.

"Well, half of that is mine. Where are you going?" Steve asks. Dustin walks up behind him.

"To find us a way into that room, a safe way. And in the meantime, sling ice cream, behave, be nice to Nicole, and don't get beat up. I'll be back in a jiff." She says running off.

Dustin reached down grabbing Steve's ice cream scooper, and licking the ice cream off of it.

"Oh dude!" Steve says. "Come on, man, not my scooper." Steve complains, grabbing it and spinning it before putting it in his pocket.

"That's gross." Nicole adds.

"Oh! Steve! There's that time you got into that fight at the party! Over Ni-" Dustin began, but Steve slapped his hand over the kids mouth.

"What party?" Nicole asked.

"Nhmhnhngmmhmhm!!!" Dustin attempted to say, through Steve's hand. He did the only thing that came to his mind. Which was licking Steve's hand.

"Ewww!" Steve said moving his hand.

"At a party, where you got drunk!" Dustin says before receiving a little softish slap to the side of the head.

"Can it Henderson. If Nicole doesn't remember, I'm not going to tell her." Steve mumbled the last part, quiet enough that Nicole couldn't hear it.

"Why must Robin abandon me with you too Dinguses." She sighed, rubbing her temple.

"Have you gotten into any fights Nic, well besides ones with Billy, or you dad." Dustin asked, causing Steve to wince at the mention of Nicole's dad fighting with her.

"All the time when I was a kid. I had a really bad reputation. Like worse than Billy bad. That's why I never dated anyone, because everyone was scared of me." She says, picking at the skin on the side of her finger.