"Not until you tell yourself that sociopathic patriot isn't worth the effort."

"He's worth all of the fucking effort and I didn't have a single ounce of regret—"

Philip's breath hitched after he was caught off guard by the sudden feeling of getting lifted off the ground; his arms were moved to his back then was both tied up with Russia's belt.

"I..- Ruddie?!"

Bounding Philip with this isn't sufficient enough, for his strength is comparable to his past strength when he was in his prime. Meaning that this South-eastern asian could easily break free from anything that bounds him; excluding anything that's laced in human blood since it's illegal to bring anything that came from the human world.

So without any warning, he gave Philip a solid punch on the gut and hit a certain nerve on his neck, making him fall unconscious in Russia's built arms. (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

It may be a deadly technique, but he took necessary precautions and the extra training to know where not to hit. It was also the only effective choice to get the Filipino to calm down and get rid of his chance of escape.

*bzzt* "Russia, Esti and Bella are finding you— RUSSIA, CHANGE OF PLANS!!"

If only the walkie-talkie wasn't placed on his right shoulder where its near a pretty distance to his ear then that would've been s'well for him, poor man being so caught up with his mission that he had to even suffer losing one of his sense of hearing.

Out of irritation, he grabbed the inanimate object and crushed the thing into his right hand. Bits and pieces of it fell onto the floor, creating thumps as it hits the surface.

A satisfied sigh escaped from his lips as he went on his way out of the room, only to bump onto America, who came in front of the room to check on Philip.

Vicious glares were exchanged by the two towering powerhouses that could've felt like you're in a war by how toxic and deadly the atmosphere was just by walking in on them.

"Just what do you plan on doing to Philip?"

America asked, exasperation was prominent in his eyes as he held a nonchalant expression towards his towering rival.

"I would be asking you the same thing, 'Murica."

Russia moves to the other side but was block by an extended arm. He clicked his tongue at this childish behavior.

"Move."

Provoking a country that's comparable to a ticking time bomb was the last thing someone could've done, but it weren't that much of a problem for the American since this guy would certainly do the extreme and the most unthinkable things at some point.

Luckily enough, someone cut the tension between these towering countries before havoc commenced.

It was Philip who happened to wake up from his unconscious state and he even decided to bite between Russia's neck and clavicle, by which the Slavic country slightly winced since he was caught off guard by the stinging pain.

"Put me down." The Filipino muttered threateningly, his lips were slightly pressed against the bite mark he had placed onto Russia as it left a bloody impression around the mark.

Philip could basically tear off a chunk of Russia's neck with his teeth if he wanted to.

But much to his expectations, the Slavic country—with no hesitation— has forcefully shoved the American off and made a dash towards the house's main door. He swiftly swung the door open, lead himself out and quickly made a run for it.