PROLOGUE

June 11th 2009

"I'm leaving soon, how about a nice send off?" he slurred in her ear as both of the drunk teenagers clung to each other tightly. "it may be the last time we do this" he added.

"Y-your not coming back?" she asked shocked and a little upset "I'm going to miss your beautiful face though" she stuttered in reply as there clothes were thrown to the floor.

"make this a night for me to remember and I might come back" he trailed kisses down her neck and in her drunken state she didn't process what was going on properly. "even though we have only done it twice, you are my favorite out of all the girls here." he added

"stop talking and lets have some fun!"

March 1st 2010

The sound of cries filled the room as the small and fragile baby was handed to her. Everything else on the room was blocked out as she stared at her child.

She ignored the doctor's words as she cradled the small being to her chest.

A pink blanket was brought over to her as the nurses took her baby away to be checked over, signalling that she had a baby girl.

She let the features of her little girl run through her head, the small button nose, plump lips and long eyelashes... Just like him.

Tears fell from her eyes as she was filled with happiness and sadness.

"What are you going to call her?" she heard a voice ask and without hesitation she answered...

"Lillian Rose Bennett"

March 1st 2014

"Happy birthday to Lily, happy birthday to you!!!" cheers were heard from all around the small 4 year old girl.

Her smile lit up the room as she stared at the Frozen cake in front of her.

"Make a wish baby girl" her mother's voice was now the only one audible as she deeply thought about her wish and soon enough her candles were all blown out.

"What did you wish for Lily?" she looked over at her mother with joyful eyes.

"I wished that I could meet daddy!"