Part 9

[I made my bf read this and he looked at me like that one ghost scene in the car. so i believe this story is a success ╹◡╹)ttyl]

"Oh fuck," I groan, getting out of bed. I look at the mess in the room and sigh. I try to walk normally to the bathroom but my body is too sore. "Fuck," I mutter again. Closing the door to the bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror. Raising my eyebrows before washing my face.

As I brush my teeth there's a knock at the door. I open it and Simon stands in front of me running his hand over his face. I smile, opening the door all the way to let him in. His hand wraps around my waist as I finish brushing my teeth. His lips by my neck.

"Simon,"

"Hm,"

"Thank you for last night," he's kissing my neck, his hand sliding over my stomach.

"Did you have fun?"

I smile as I recall, "I did," I nod. I try to move but instead stumble back into him.

"Alright?"

"Yes sir,"

"Hm," he lets go of me and I walk out of the bathroom.

After getting ready I sit on my bed. Ghost having made it while I was taking a shower. I zone out as I tie my boots. There's a knock at the door but I don't hear it. Only when Ghost snaps his fingers in front of me is when I sit up.

"Sir," he motions towards the door and I fix my uniform as I walk over. I sigh as I open it, "Oh," I look at Soap, he gives me a look, looking back at Ghost before clearing his throat, "What do you need?" I step out of the room.

"We need to go,"

"What?"

"I don't have time to explain, come on," I follow behind him, glancing back to make sure Ghost is following.

In less than three hours we're in the middle of an old building. It's barely standing with shattered windows, smoke and sand leaking out of it. I remove my broken respirator, throwing it onto the ground out of frustration. I mutter a few curse words as I feel my chest tighten. I look through my scope, aiming and shooting at a few unfriendlies. My chest burns as I cough into my arm. I blink back my tears, as I look through my scope again.

"Fuck," I strain, blinking again, my eyes now too watery to see.

I feel my body growing weaker as I try to head back. I take a deep breath when a respirator is pulled over my face. Looking at the owner of the mask. He has his hand on the back of my head as I take deep breaths. Pulling it off and handing it back to him before quickly making my way out of the building. I cough as I step out of the building grabbing the detonator off my belt. I feel around for the buttons as I continue walking away from the building. My chest still burns as I try not to wipe my eyes. Shaking my hands by my side and pressing my eyes tight to try to let the tears fall without touching my eyes with my hand.

"Building clear," I hear through the radio and I look back at the building. I click the button. I cough as we watch the bombs we planted go off. I turn away, holding my chest as I walk away, a tingly feeling still in my throat.

"What was so urgent about this job?" My voice is raspy from the coughing as I remove the top layers of my gear once we've returned to the jet. Taking my gloves off and fanning my eyes.

"Time sensitive ambush," Ghost replies coldly and I squat down as he pours water over my face, "You're reckless. You know that right?"

I smirk, "I've heard that,"

"Mhm," I look at him, "Better?"

"Yeah," I say softly before looking away. He splashes more water on my face and I fall back. The splash taking me by surprise. He scoffs before wiping at my eyes.

"Get up, soldier," he stands, extending his hand out to me and helping me up.

"You knocked me over!"

"Negative,"

I let out a frustrated sigh before leaving him to get on the plane. Soap seems to be distracted with something on his pants. As I sit down I can feel Soap's eyes on me. I buckle in and he watches.

"Are we not going to talk about-" he's whispering

"Nothing to talk about," I shrug, "What happened happened," I look away.

"(y/n), I still have feelings," I sigh, looking down at my lap, "I don't want to get between you and Simon..." he trails off, sadness in his voice, "I just wanted to-"

He stops talking when Ghost starts walking onto the plane. I run my hand over my face, resting my elbows on my leg.

"Alright, Frosty?"

"Fine," I look out at the closing platform of the plane. Simon looks at me and I sit up straight as he sits down, leaving two seats between him and John. I watch Simon as John messes around with something in his hand. Simon's eyes never leave mine as he buckles in. He scoffs when I finally look away.

"Soap," Simon looks over at John and he looks at him. I watch the two men. The engine is too loud for me to hear them and I squint before looking away.

Once landed I head straight to my room. Taking a shower and changing into more comfortable clothes. I put my shoes on before leaving my room. I walk around looking for Ghost. Finding him training alone.

"Aren't you tired?" I walk in with a smile and he stops to look at me.

"No,"

"Hungry at least?" he looks away.

"I could eat," he shrugs, walking past me and I follow behind him.

"What if we got a pet when we get home?" I ask as I catch up.

"No,"

"A cat or something,"

"No, (y/n),"

"You'd love a cat. Oh, come on Simon," he glares at me and I can't help but snicker.

"(y/n), I will hurt you," he glares at me.

"You won't," he sighs.

"I'd never," I smile at him and he rolls his eyes, making me let out a short laugh.

[i was watching a gameplay. YOU'RE TELLING ME GHOST AND SOAP. BRO. ONLY GHOST CAN PULL THAT OFF WHAT ONLY GHOST CAN CALL HIM JOHNNY. YOU CAN'T SAY THEY DIDNT DO IT...anyways. ttyl]

Ghost x Reader - Warfareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें